Malwarebytes Anti-Malware combines powerful new technologies built to seek out, destroy, and prevent malware infections.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an easy-to-use anti-malware application available in both a Free and Premium version. The Free version is well-known for its detection and removal capabilities, and the Premium version uses advanced protection technologies to proactively stop malware infections. Additionally, Malwarebytes offers a host of extra utilities as well as an approachable forum community to help you combat any piece of malware that exists in the wild.
- Scans may now be set to run as lower priority processes to improve multi-tasking under Advanced Settings
- Added support for keyboard navigation of user interface
- Added support for JAWS and Windows Narrator screenreaders
- Malwarebytes Chameleon enhanced to be more effective against active malware infections in getting Malwarebytes Anti-Malware running
- Notification for outdated databases now configured to 7 days by default rather than 1 per user feedback
- All scans with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware now create an entry in protection logs
- Failed update checks are now logged in protection logs
- Updating Malwarebytes Anti-Malware should now function even when the Scan tab is awaiting action from the user
- Support for scanning encrypted drives improved when rootkit scanning is enabled
- Upgrading to new versions of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware should no longer prompt for a system restart
- Google Chrome users should no longer experience Malwarebytes Anti-Malware getting stuck or hanging during heuristics scans with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Scans should no longer hang during filesystem objects scan on some systems
- Several crashes in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware fixed
- Runtime errors during installation or upgrade of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware should no longer occur
- Rootkit scanning should no longer flag sectors on non-system volumes as forged when those volumes are encrypted
- Rootkit scanning should now work properly on Bitlocker encrypted drives
- Scanning TruCrypt encrypted system volumes with rootkit scanning disabled no longer results in the filesystem not being scanned
- Issue with repairing rootkit infected drivers on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 fixed
- BSOD when using Driver Verifier software on a system running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware fixed
- BSOD when using Boxcryptor software fixed
- BSOD when using Malwarebytes Chameleon or self-protection in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware under certain conditions fixed
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware should no longer crash when using the "Copy to Clipboard" function under certain circumstances
- Dashboard banner text should now reflect language changes in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware instantly
- Several issues with tray notifications fixed
- Display problems with some languages fixed
- Malware Exclusions and Web Exclusions should no longer display duplicate entries following database updates
- Occasional crash of MBAMService when upgrading from version 1.75 of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware should no longer occur
- Several issues with the right-click "Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” function fixed
- Several problems with access policies fixed
- Several UI performance issues fixed
- Several UI and user experience enhancements implemented
- More than one Malwarebytes Anti-Malware tray icon should no longer be displayed on system start under some circumstances
- Issue with Malicious Website Protection not enabling after install under some circumstances on Windows Vista fixed
- Minor display issues with tables within the UI fixed
Reviewing 220.127.116.117 Beta (Apr 23, 2014)
Interface much improved & more bug fixes, Mbam have managed to still keep the program none bloated & they listen to their customers on their forum - Best anti-malware there is !
Reviewing 18.104.22.1687 Beta (Apr 22, 2014)
Can't say enough about MBAM. Great software ! Great Support!
Reviewing 2.00.0.1000 RC1 (Mar 11, 2014)
Reviewing 2.00.0.0503 Beta (Feb 14, 2014)
pop the database is corrupt or missing would you like to download a new copy. click ok same thing on next restart and minus another star for no right click scan single item.
Reviewing 2.00.0.0502 Beta (Jan 30, 2014)
Like the new GUI More options available such as rootkit scanning and you can now exclude IP addresses and domains from website blocking.Full scan seems much faster.
No comments yet