MediaInfo supplies technical and tag information about a video or audio file. It provides general information for multimedia files like: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration, etc. It also provides more specific information for audio files such as: codec, aspect, fps, bitrate and more, and information for video files such as: codec, sample rate, channels, language, bitrate and more. This information can be exported as text, CSV or HTML.
- Matroska: CRC-32 validation
- Matroska: support of padding/junk at the start of a segment
- Matroska: trace is activated for all elements (but report is still based on the first element met)
- Matroska: add an intermediate level in the trace for the raw stream parser
- FLV: potential infinite loop fixed
- #B966, DTS: DTS-HD HR 3840 not detected anymore
- AC-3: wrong sample rate with 32 kHz streams
- #B948, EBUCore 1.6: invalid output due to position of containerEncoding element
- #B957, MPEG-7 output: No XML encoded value output
Reviewing 0.7.67 (Feb 10, 2014)
Love it, but this version has been out for a month now.
Reviewing 0.7.65 (Nov 23, 2013)
@some guy. I hope this is helpful for you Buddy.... & Anyone Else..!!
..How I deal with Open Candy..
## Open Candy aint a threat unless it is installed ##.
During Download, my ESET nod32 triggers 3 times. But i ignore it & continue
to download. I then put the file into a new folder on my desktop & ESET gives
another warning, but again I Ignore it.
From this point, I make it portable which requires Unpacking. & this Op is
Similar to using the Installer. And YES. I get the Flag from NOD32 telling
me that OCandy is trying to be Installed. I Select "Clean" which moves the file OCsetuphlp.dll ..... into Quarantine.
Anyone who is really freaky about Open Candy.. lol
1) Scan/Search your C: drive for .. PUP.Optional.OpenCandy
FIND it MEANS: It is Installed & you will need a removal Tool
2) Scan/Search your C: drive for .. OCsetuphlp.dll
FIND it MEANS: It is lurking Inside a file & waiting to be Installed... "SHRED IT"
(Not the whole App. Just ... OCsetuphlp.dll .. ^_^
Do the same on ANY External drives which contain Apps.
You can of course Look around for a portable version of MediaInfo.... 5*
Reviewing 0.7.65 (Nov 22, 2013)
the software it;s self is topnotch and does what it says I would give it a 5 star on that factor but it is flagged at total virus for open candy their for 2 stars
info on open candy
Reviewing 0.7.64 (Jul 7, 2013)
-Easily made portable. Without getting a portable version.
I use it in HTML mode. (Whatever suits you)..!!
Gives the basics of your Vid: Codec, Format, AR, Brate, audio, etc.
For the full data of a vid, Hit the Debug tab & click Advanced.
Used it forever. I've never had an Issue with this App Altho I've
never Installed it. This app is more for the techy Encode/ReCoders.
If you just use a Vid converter, then this app isn't really for you.
Gets top whack from me. 5*
Thumbs up to the other FIVERS... :tup:
Reviewing 0.7.55 (Apr 7, 2012)
Darn thing crashes like a jet flying over Lockerbie.
No comments yet