MediaInfo supplies technical and tag information about a video or audio file. It provides general information for multimedia files like: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration, etc. It also provides more specific information for audio files such as: codec, aspect, fps, bitrate and more, and information for video files such as: codec, sample rate, channels, language, bitrate and more. This information can be exported as text, CSV or HTML.
- Swedish translation updated, thanks to Åke Engelbrektson
- MXF: MXF version (e.g. "1.3")
- Option "File_IsImageSequence" for being able to skip frames in a sequence of files
- EBUCore: EBUCore 1.6 draft output, sponsored by EBU
- EBUCore: AS-11 to EBUCore mapping, sponsored by EBU
- EBUCore: more technicalAttributes, sponsored by EBU
- MXF Acquisition Metadata (RDD-18, EBU Tech 3349) basic support
- EBUCore: time code tracks moved to their own "format" block
- EBUCore: audioTrackConfiguration removed (not the expected behavior)
- EBUCore: OverallBitRate information changed from technicalAttributeString to technicalAttributeInteger
- PBCore: invalid output in case of time code stream, fix thanks to Dave Rice
- PBCore2: codecid changed, thanks to Dave Rice
- OP-47/SDP/Teletext: some streams were not detected
- Previous version was built with SSE2 instructions, switching back to SSE instructions
- AVC: infinite loop fix
- AVC: trying to avoid the wrong detection of AVC in the case of invalid (e.g. encrypted) streams
- Crash on Windows Vista and Win7 pre-SP1 and a CPU having FMA support, due to a bug in MSVC2013, since 0.7.72. Thanks to Pavel Pimenov for the report and patch
- MXF: AS-11 Typo (SerieTitle changed to SeriesTitle), TotalProgrammeDuration added
- ID3v2: support of 3-byte ID3v2.3 tags
- CEA-608 in MPEG-4: demux PTS was wrong in case of multiple blocks in one frame
- MOV: better Grey scale files and color palettes handling, with help from Vittorio Giovara
Reviewing 0.7.67 (Feb 10, 2014)
Love it, but this version has been out for a month now.
Reviewing 0.7.65 (Nov 23, 2013)
@some guy. I hope this is helpful for you Buddy.... & Anyone Else..!!
..How I deal with Open Candy..
## Open Candy aint a threat unless it is installed ##.
During Download, my ESET nod32 triggers 3 times. But i ignore it & continue
to download. I then put the file into a new folder on my desktop & ESET gives
another warning, but again I Ignore it.
From this point, I make it portable which requires Unpacking. & this Op is
Similar to using the Installer. And YES. I get the Flag from NOD32 telling
me that OCandy is trying to be Installed. I Select "Clean" which moves the file OCsetuphlp.dll ..... into Quarantine.
Anyone who is really freaky about Open Candy.. lol
1) Scan/Search your C: drive for .. PUP.Optional.OpenCandy
FIND it MEANS: It is Installed & you will need a removal Tool
2) Scan/Search your C: drive for .. OCsetuphlp.dll
FIND it MEANS: It is lurking Inside a file & waiting to be Installed... "SHRED IT"
(Not the whole App. Just ... OCsetuphlp.dll .. ^_^
Do the same on ANY External drives which contain Apps.
You can of course Look around for a portable version of MediaInfo.... 5*
Reviewing 0.7.65 (Nov 22, 2013)
the software it;s self is topnotch and does what it says I would give it a 5 star on that factor but it is flagged at total virus for open candy their for 2 stars
info on open candy
Reviewing 0.7.64 (Jul 7, 2013)
-Easily made portable. Without getting a portable version.
I use it in HTML mode. (Whatever suits you)..!!
Gives the basics of your Vid: Codec, Format, AR, Brate, audio, etc.
For the full data of a vid, Hit the Debug tab & click Advanced.
Used it forever. I've never had an Issue with this App Altho I've
never Installed it. This app is more for the techy Encode/ReCoders.
If you just use a Vid converter, then this app isn't really for you.
Gets top whack from me. 5*
Thumbs up to the other FIVERS... :tup:
Reviewing 0.7.55 (Apr 7, 2012)
Darn thing crashes like a jet flying over Lockerbie.
No comments yet