Money Manager is a personal finance software. It primarily helps organize one's finances and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes. It is also a tool to get a bird's eye view of your financial worth. The program supports checking accounts, savings and credit card accounts, as well as Fixed Deposit and Portfolio accounts. The Outlook-style interface provides an overview for all your accounts and total balance. You can transfer money between accounts, create custom categories to organize your income/expenses and more.
Money Manager Ex is a complete rewrite of the original .NET Money Manager. It is Cross Platform and can be ported to run on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It has a very powerful and flexible open data storage using SQLite databases.
- Full UTF-8 and wide characters support in GRM and LUA
- Full integration with WebApp @ http:\\webapp.moneymanagerex.org
- Added "unknown" payee\category in QIF, CSV and WebApp import
- Navigation panel status saving
- New JS pie charts on report
- Added option to reallocate account type
- Added option to change password of encrypted DB
- Added timeout option for web-calls
- Added FullScreen support
- Save transactions colours to database instead of local pc
- Fix for '&' sign in notes (bug #441)
- Fix new transaction with no payee in list (bug #450)
- Fix deletion of two categories (bug #452)
- Fix override categories in home page (bugs #447 #444)
- Fix transaction filter transfers and payees (bugs #453 #457)
- Fix for trasnfer between account with different currencies (bugs #462 #472)
- Fix cashflow report (bug #481)
- Fix space in amount (bug #493)
- Fix wrong beahviour of splitted and new transactions
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Dec 31, 2013)
Best of the free world and is par with paid apps. Kudos to the author.
No comments yet