Money Manager is a personal finance software. It primarily helps organize one's finances and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes. It is also a tool to get a bird's eye view of your financial worth. The program supports checking accounts, savings and credit card accounts, as well as Fixed Deposit and Portfolio accounts. The Outlook-style interface provides an overview for all your accounts and total balance. You can transfer money between accounts, create custom categories to organize your income/expenses and more.
Money Manager Ex is a complete rewrite of the original .NET Money Manager. It is Cross Platform and can be ported to run on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It has a very powerful and flexible open data storage using SQLite databases.
- Repeating transaction dialog restyling
- Added transaction filter to repeating transactions panel
- Added more keywords into GRM
- Fix CashFlow crash
- Fix for repeating transactions with split categories
- Fix PayPal QIF import (bug #543)
- Fix stock update date format (bug #545)
- Fix budget for substituted category (bug #546)
- Fix category removal error on budget panel (bug #551)
- Translations update
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Dec 31, 2013)
Best of the free world and is par with paid apps. Kudos to the author.
No comments yet