Money Manager is a personal finance software. It primarily helps organize one's finances and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes. It is also a tool to get a bird's eye view of your financial worth. The program supports checking accounts, savings and credit card accounts, as well as Fixed Deposit and Portfolio accounts. The Outlook-style interface provides an overview for all your accounts and total balance. You can transfer money between accounts, create custom categories to organize your income/expenses and more.
Money Manager Ex is a complete rewrite of the original .NET Money Manager. It is Cross Platform and can be ported to run on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It has a very powerful and flexible open data storage using SQLite databases.
- Fix advanced transfer amounts disappearing
- Fix repeating transactions account invalid error
- Fix closed stocks account shown (bugs #290)
- Fix transfer transactions getting reset
- Fix next transaction number
- Fix for create new transaction
- Fix for group separator
- Fix for reconciled balance
- Performance improvements
- Updated sponsors
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Dec 31, 2013)
Best of the free world and is par with paid apps. Kudos to the author.
No comments yet