Money Manager is a personal finance software. It primarily helps organize one's finances and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes. It is also a tool to get a bird's eye view of your financial worth. The program supports checking accounts, savings and credit card accounts, as well as Fixed Deposit and Portfolio accounts. The Outlook-style interface provides an overview for all your accounts and total balance. You can transfer money between accounts, create custom categories to organize your income/expenses and more.
Money Manager Ex is a complete rewrite of the original .NET Money Manager. It is Cross Platform and can be ported to run on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. It has a very powerful and flexible open data storage using SQLite databases.
- Fix: Transaction Type Transfer From/To Error (bug #707)
- Fix: Stock Account fix total value
- Fix: Export of small withdrawals have wrong sign (bug #695)
- Fix: Czech translation update
- Fix: Colours on print and print preview are not the same (bug #722)
- Fix: QIF import fixes (bug #712)
- Fix: Cancel button label changed to Close for Currency dialogue (bug #714)
- New: Lithuanian translation added
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Dec 31, 2013)
Best of the free world and is par with paid apps. Kudos to the author.
No comments yet