NetSetMan is a network settings manager which can easily switch between 5 different, visually structured profiles.
- NEW: Improved Network Adapter Management ("Refresh")
- NEW: Scripts can be executed with or without elevated privileges
- NEW: WiFi profile export can include the stored passphrase unencrypted
- Fix: Rare "Access Violation" error when editing a network drive
- Fix: AutoSwitch activation trigger for Time Frame conditions
- Fix: Context menu for Adapter Status button
- Fix: Error message for deactivated Virtual Miniport adapters
- Fix: Icon for getting current settings in System Settings
- Fix: Width of columns in WiFi Management with High-DPI
- Fix: Asterisks in Route Table
- Pro: Improved usability for Browser/Proxy feature
- Pro: Skip Domain if the same user and domain name are already joined
- Unchecked items in System Settings are greyed out for better overview
- Connected wireless network now displayed in bold text
- Cleaner activation log output for features that use PowerShell
- Disabled network adapters are now greyed out in the TrayInfo
- Updated screenshots in help file
- Minor adjustments
Reviewing 3.7.0 (Jan 29, 2014)
great little app. very handy.
Reviewing 2.4.2 (Jul 14, 2008)
Works Really Great, Every Suitable for those laptop which frequently change Network environment.
Reviewing 2.4.2 (May 30, 2008)
It works great under vista even with my Bluetooth PAN.
Aditional printer and script options are a nice plus.
No comments yet