NetSetMan is a network settings manager which can easily switch between 5 different, visually structured profiles.
- NEW: NetSetMan Touch app for Windows 8 released
- Fix: Problem with "Get Current Settings" in v3.6.0
- Fix: Saving Route Table settings and checkboxes in Advanced dialog
- Fix: Large fonts issues in Advanced, Preferences & Compact Mode
- Fix: Net Drives not showing up in explorer in certain cases
- Fix: Hosts/SMTP activation problems with hidden hosts file
- Fix: Properly closing all sub-windows if "Show Desktop" is used
- Fix: WiFi "Incompatible settings" and "RPCRT4" errors resolved
- Fix: Problems with ampersand character in profile names
- Eliminated TrayInfo delay caused by optional public IP retrieval
- Removed option for renaming wireless networks in WiFi Management
- Failed Net Drive connection attempts are now retried
- Detailed log for Net Drive activation exceptions
- Prettier check mark for last activated profile in Tray Menu
Reviewing 3.6.1 (Dec 1, 2013)
Reviewing 2.4.2 (Jul 14, 2008)
Works Really Great, Every Suitable for those laptop which frequently change Network environment.
Reviewing 2.4.2 (May 30, 2008)
It works great under vista even with my Bluetooth PAN.
Aditional printer and script options are a nice plus.
No comments yet