NetWorx is a simple and free, yet powerful tool that helps you objectively evaluate your bandwidth situation. You can use it to collect bandwidth usage data and measure the speed of your Internet or any other network connection. It can help you identify possible sources of network problems, ensure that you don't exceed the bandwidth limits specified by your ISP, or track down suspicious network activity characteristic of Trojan horses and hacker attacks. The program allows you to monitor all your network connections or a specific network connection (such as Ethernet or PPP) only.
The software also features a system of highly customizable visual and sound alerts. You can set it up to alert you when the network connection is down or when some suspicious activity, such as unusually heavy data flow, occurs. It can also automatically disconnect all dialup connections and shut down the system. The incoming and outgoing traffic is represented on a line chart and logged to a file, so that you can always view statistics about your daily, weekly and monthly bandwidth usage and dialup duration. The reports can be exported to a variety of formats, such as HTML, MS Word and Excel, for further analysis.
- Fixed disabling Teredo where it was unnecessary for the TDI driver
- Fixed quota settings they are now protected too when a password is set
- Fixed quota and usage computations when a custom Time Zone Offset was used
- Added connection monitor Timeout and Retries variables to the hidden settings
- Added showing hints for hotkeys where long hotkey combinations did not fit
- Added computer name in subject and body of e-mails for easier identification
Reviewing 5.3.2 (Jul 13, 2014)
Hands down, the BEST!
Reviewing 5.2.12 (Mar 6, 2014)
Love the taskbar addon. Nice app.
Reviewing 5.2.2 (Jan 11, 2012)
Super app and free!
Reviewing 5.2.1 (Nov 7, 2011)
One of the best pieces of freeware to ever exist.
Reviewing 5.2 (Oct 18, 2011)
Holy crap this is good!
No comments yet