Outlook4Gmail is a free Outlook add-in providing easy contacts synchronization of your Outlook and Gmail accounts and address books. This add-in uses the maximum correspondence of Outlook and Gmail contact details: Name, Company, Phones, Emails, Addresses, Dates, Persons, Notes, etc. You define the direction of synchronization/update: you can sync or update either the Outlook or the Gmail address book (one-way synchronization) or choose to update both accounts simultaneously (two-way synchronization).
- Improved event synchronization with custom timezones
- Fixed support of "Invalid" and "Ambiguous" time values (Daylight saving time)
- Fixed support of custom DPI settings
- Improved synchronization of "Canceled" and "AllDay" events; events with poorly-formatted data
- Improved contacts pictures synchronization
- Improved contacts groups synchronization
- Improved application ribbon that makes easier access to synchronization options (Outlook 2010 or higher is required)
- Full support of all contact's phone number types
- Support of multiple Outlook Data Files (*.pst)
- Support of Internet Calendars
- Option to clean up empty Contact Groups on synchronization
- One and two way syncing of calendars from multiple Google accounts in Outlook, syncing existing calendars, creating new calendars
- Two-way Outlook Contact Categories Sync with Google Groups
- Automatic sync of contacts and calendars by regular time interval, between certain hours of the day or when Outlook starts
- Contact Picture Sync: simple way to sync contacts with profile photos
- Support of multiple Gmail accounts, synchronization supports 'one-to-many', 'many-to-one' and 'many-to-many' relationships
- Outlook4Gmail menu to Outlook 2003-2007. The menu provides access to the main application functionality and settings
Reviewing 4.1.6 (Jan 31, 2014)
It is my understanding that this app is not free.
Has this changed?
actually this is not a freeware application. visit http://scand.com/product...ook4gmail/purchase.html for info