PDF-ShellTools are Windows shell extensions to interact with pdf files directly from the Windows shell. We can make interesting things to pdf documents without the need to open them in Acrobat or another desktop pdf application. Show pdf info metatags in ToolTip windows, edit metatags in the file properties sheet, Anonymize, Split and Merge, set/reset Password Security, Stamp, are some of the current features.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Preview handler tools - view, edit and capture metadata, directly from the Windows Explorer preview pane
- Command line interface added to the extract images tool
- Command line interface added to the My Scripts tool
- The My Scripts API now implements the setters of the page boxes (MediaBox, CropBox, etc.) and rotation angle
- BatesStartNum parameter added to the Stamp tool, to define the bates numbering start number directly from the command line
- Fix several issues that occur when installing, or running, from a standard user (not administrator) Windows account
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Dec 4, 2012)
The way it works - 4 stars
The pricing - 2 stars
Does anyone really think that a one purpose extension to Windows is worth $54? I can wait for Acrobat to open a good long time before it might be worth that amount.
Reviewing 1.0 Build 10-5 (Dec 18, 2009)
Have a .pdf file, right mouse click on it and see what you can do with it. Worked on secured pdfs too. I had to split a 4 page into 2 and 2 and this worked GREAT took 2 seconds.
No comments yet