PDF-ShellTools are Windows shell extensions to interact with pdf files directly from the Windows shell. We can make interesting things to pdf documents without the need to open them in Acrobat or another desktop pdf application. Show pdf info metatags in ToolTip windows, edit metatags in the file properties sheet, Anonymize, Split and Merge, set/reset Password Security, Stamp, are some of the current features.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- A new shell extension. The PDF filter handler metadata properties extender, to extend the installed PDF filter with all the custom defined metadata properties
- Optimize images tool, able to color convert and resample the document images, to reduce the file size
- Barcodes stamp object added to the stamp tool. To stamp 1D, 2D and composite type barcodes, such as Code 128, Data Matrix, QR Code, etc
- The stamp tool dynamic text functionality can now also use custom scripts to generate the dynamic value. This dynamic data functionality is also shared by the new barcode stamp object, so barcodes can also be generated dynamically
- Parameters filler helper added to the My Tools functionality
- The InfoEdit property sheet handler extension can now edit all the defined metadata properties and use advanced edit expressions to make reference not only to static text but also other metadata fields content and dynamic generated data functions and scri
- Bookmarks optimization added to the merge and delete pages tools, in order to keep only the relevant bookmarks, when target pages are no longer included in the new document
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Dec 4, 2012)
The way it works - 4 stars
The pricing - 2 stars
Does anyone really think that a one purpose extension to Windows is worth $54? I can wait for Acrobat to open a good long time before it might be worth that amount.
Reviewing 1.0 Build 10-5 (Dec 18, 2009)
Have a .pdf file, right mouse click on it and see what you can do with it. Worked on secured pdfs too. I had to split a 4 page into 2 and 2 and this worked GREAT took 2 seconds.
No comments yet