Paragon Drive Backup creates a backup image of entire hard disk, including operating system with all user preferences and settings, applications and data files. This technology allows to perform real-time hard disk imaging backup without Windows reboot or any application's interruption. You will be able to completely restore operating system with all installed and configured applications, valuable documents and files with no reinstallations required. You can also restore separate files form disk's backup image.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Windows Vista compatible application providing the bulk of its functionality under this operating system
- Start up the computer from the image contained in the backup capsule in case of the operating system corruption
- Archive database/ Arc-view
- DVD+/-R (DL) Support
- Schedule an operation. The user can set a convenient time for the program to perform the operation automatically
- Task List that helps the user to manage scheduled operations easily
- Shutdown after Apply function enables to set the computer to automatically switch off on the successful accomplishment of any scheduled operation
- Dialogs for standard operations (Backup, Restore, Copy, Burn - both for partition or hard disk)
- Possibility to add long comments to describe archives
Reviewing 8.5 (Jun 3, 2010)
It is called "Backup & Recovery" now. Version 10. Free for personal use. Very good software. Nice to use. Loads of features. Extract files from the archive or restore the whole disc image. Very fast (140GB on a notebook in 58min). Another program took 2 hours for the same thing.
Reviewing 8.5 (Jan 11, 2007)
Good, better than Acronis True Image in some aspects, worth evaluating if you use an imaging software. However, this version has some glitches.
No comments yet