PotPlayer is a video and audio player that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It is a much improved/faster version of KMP, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network. It supports seamless playback, auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files, and D3D exclusive mode.
- Fixed an abnormal operation when image size was changed with DXVA playback
- Fixed an issue that can't output some MKV embedded subtitles
- Fixed an issue that can't capture video in certain files
- Fixed an abnormal title problem while playing HTTP streaming media
- Fixed a black issue when scaling at a specific resolution
- Fixed noise problem while playing on Intel VGAs
- Fixed an error when playing short AVI files
- Improved sorting in playlist
Reviewing 1.6.58612 (Feb 11, 2016)
my favorite is still MPC-BE
Reviewing 1.6.56209 (Sep 10, 2015)
Detailed Help in English needed boys...
Reviewing 1.6.49479 (Aug 13, 2014)
The best video player on any platform. Insane amount of customization, built-in decoders for pretty much everything. The 64 bit version works flawlessly, just make sure you let it download the two codecs it needs once the installation is complete. Top notch piece of software !
Reviewing 1.6.48576 (Jun 26, 2014)
My favorite video player - plays everything, very low cpu usage too.
Portable PotPlayer Generator available here :
No comments yet