PotPlayer is a video and audio player that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It is a much improved/faster version of KMP, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network. It supports seamless playback, auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files, and D3D exclusive mode.
- Added Uzbek translation
- Added the ability to manually select the format when opening WDM device
- Added Direct3D 11 feature into DXVA Copy-Back mode
- Fixed an issue that the screen didn't work properly with rotating or resizing image during playback
- Fixed an issue that the frame is dropped while broadcasting in certain situations
- Fixed an issue that program can't exit in certain situations
- Fixed an issue that copying files may fail during installation
- Fixed playback problem of some MP4 files
- Fixed GPU memory leak problem when using DXVA
- Fixed sync playback issue of some AVI files
- Fixed a problem of some MKV files at the end of playback
- Fixed a problem that program was terminated at the end of broadcasting
- Fixed an issue where action was slow with too many albums
- Improved compatibility with madVR
- Fixed renew broadcast problem with log in/log out action
- Fixed an issue that can't mount ISO files for playback
Reviewing 1.6.49479 (Aug 13, 2014)
The best video player on any platform. Insane amount of customization, built-in decoders for pretty much everything. The 64 bit version works flawlessly, just make sure you let it download the two codecs it needs once the installation is complete. Top notch piece of software !
Reviewing 1.6.48576 (Jun 26, 2014)
My favorite video player - plays everything, very low cpu usage too.
Portable PotPlayer Generator available here :
Reviewing 1.6.47445 (May 9, 2014)
When will be available external languages?
So that it can be easily translated to Deutch, Czech, Slovak, ...
Reviewing 1.6.46988 (Apr 28, 2014)
Best player, does everything.
In regards to x64, that only gets released with stable versions. This version is a beta.
No comments yet