PotPlayer is a video and audio player that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It is a much improved/faster version of KMP, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network. It supports seamless playback, auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files, and D3D exclusive mode.
- Major update for FFmpeg(Previous module can't be used)
- Added the ability to open/close the list of participants in the chat
- Added the ability to use various browser when you don't chat in the chat area
- Added operating selection in showing UI when dropping file to play
- Added an option to show network in file navigator
- Fixed an issue that can't play next one with certain AAC/MP3 files
- Fixed abnormal action when using Windows Border Skin in Windows 10 or newer
- Improved Subtitle Browser UI
- Fixed a problem that no sound while playing certain MKV files
Reviewing 1.6.56209 (Sep 10, 2015)
Detailed Help in English needed boys...
Reviewing 1.6.49479 (Aug 13, 2014)
The best video player on any platform. Insane amount of customization, built-in decoders for pretty much everything. The 64 bit version works flawlessly, just make sure you let it download the two codecs it needs once the installation is complete. Top notch piece of software !
Reviewing 1.6.48576 (Jun 26, 2014)
My favorite video player - plays everything, very low cpu usage too.
Portable PotPlayer Generator available here :
Reviewing 1.6.47445 (May 9, 2014)
When will be available external languages?
So that it can be easily translated to Deutch, Czech, Slovak, ...
No comments yet