PotPlayer is a video and audio player that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It is a much improved/faster version of KMP, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network. It supports seamless playback, auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files, and D3D exclusive mode.
- Fixed a security problem (remediation of playing damaged AVI/MP4 file vulnerability)
- Added screensaver feature
- Added the ability to output xxxx_Tooltip tooltips in language files
- Added the ability to use the pop-up menu defined in skin
- Added the ability to output translucent pop-up menu defined in skin
- Added VapourSynth filter function
- Added 360 degree VR playback feature
- Added the ability to combine selected files as a single file to play in playlist
- Added H/W deinterlacing function for built-in Direct3D 9 Video Renderer
- Added color control function for built-in Direct3D 9 Video Renderer
- Fixed an issue that can't decode certain H.264
- Fixed an issue that didn't support DPI in Windows 7
- Fixed navigation error in certain PCs
- Fixed memory leak problem when playing a lot of files
- Fixed an issue that can't save the broadcast
- Fixed sync playback issue of HLS
- Improved performance of built-in Direct3D 9 Video Renderer in Windows 7 or newer
- Improved 3D videos output mode
- Improved VMR7 Renderless mode
Reviewing 1.6.58612 (Feb 11, 2016)
my favorite is still MPC-BE
Reviewing 1.6.56209 (Sep 10, 2015)
Detailed Help in English needed boys...
Reviewing 1.6.49479 (Aug 13, 2014)
The best video player on any platform. Insane amount of customization, built-in decoders for pretty much everything. The 64 bit version works flawlessly, just make sure you let it download the two codecs it needs once the installation is complete. Top notch piece of software !
Reviewing 1.6.48576 (Jun 26, 2014)
My favorite video player - plays everything, very low cpu usage too.
Portable PotPlayer Generator available here :
No comments yet