PotPlayer is a video and audio player that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It is a much improved/faster version of KMP, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network. It supports seamless playback, auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files, and D3D exclusive mode.
- Fixed a security problem (remediation of damaged file vulnerability)
- Added touch feature for default skin
- Added the ability to scale image caption
- Added vertical options on left side of navigator UI
- Fixed an issue that playlist items can't be sorted by folder
- Fixed an issue that can't parse YouTube playlist
- Fixed an issue that can't play HLS VOD streams
- Fixed an issue that autoplay didn't work in Windows 10
- Fixed sync issue of built-in DirectSound Audio Renderer
- Fixed an issue that can't navigate in playlists from certain FTP servers
- Fixed an issue while capturing broadcasting video under certain conditions
- Fixed an issue that can't play next one with read-only MP3 files
- Fixed an issue that snapped to edge/window in Windows 10 or newer
- Improved ability to handle character set automatically while opening text
- Fixed an issue that caused an error at the end of playback under certain conditions
- Fixed flickering problem of certain animated ASS/SSA subtitles
Reviewing 1.6.58612 (Feb 11, 2016)
my favorite is still MPC-BE
Reviewing 1.6.56209 (Sep 10, 2015)
Detailed Help in English needed boys...
Reviewing 1.6.49479 (Aug 13, 2014)
The best video player on any platform. Insane amount of customization, built-in decoders for pretty much everything. The 64 bit version works flawlessly, just make sure you let it download the two codecs it needs once the installation is complete. Top notch piece of software !
Reviewing 1.6.48576 (Jun 26, 2014)
My favorite video player - plays everything, very low cpu usage too.
Portable PotPlayer Generator available here :
No comments yet