PotPlayer is a video and audio player that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It is a much improved/faster version of KMP, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network. It supports seamless playback, auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files, and D3D exclusive mode.
- Added Czech translation
- Added Greek translation
- Added Tajik translation
- Added MFT HEVC decoder in Windows 10 or newer(WDDM 2.0 or newer version)
- Added FFmpeg QuickSync H264 Decoder
- Added the ability to output translucent Scene Browser
- Fixed an issue that can't save the format in capture device
- Fixed navigation problem of blu-ray mpls files
- Fixed ffcodec.dll error when playing in certain PCs
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when creating a new album without items
- Fixed an issue that can't open certain .sub subtitle files
- Fixed an issue that can't play files from certain FTP servers
- Improved operation of temporary playback queue
Reviewing 1.6.56209 (Sep 10, 2015)
Detailed Help in English needed boys...
Reviewing 1.6.49479 (Aug 13, 2014)
The best video player on any platform. Insane amount of customization, built-in decoders for pretty much everything. The 64 bit version works flawlessly, just make sure you let it download the two codecs it needs once the installation is complete. Top notch piece of software !
Reviewing 1.6.48576 (Jun 26, 2014)
My favorite video player - plays everything, very low cpu usage too.
Portable PotPlayer Generator available here :
Reviewing 1.6.47445 (May 9, 2014)
When will be available external languages?
So that it can be easily translated to Deutch, Czech, Slovak, ...
No comments yet