PotPlayer is a video and audio player that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It is a much improved/faster version of KMP, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network. It supports seamless playback, auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files, and D3D exclusive mode.
- Added some ACM Vorbis Mode3 decoding functions
- Added D3D12 game capture function
- Added MJPEG option to built-in codec fuction
- Fixed an issue that playback time of certain AVIs were incorrectly calculated
- Fixed abnormal playback problem of certain AVIs
- Fixed occasional freeze problem when using the built-in WASAPI audio renderer
- Fixed freeze problem when outputting certain SSA subtitles
- Fixed an issue where subtitles were black in certain PCs
- Fixed an issue that screen was broken when DXVA decoding certain H.264 files
- Improved MJPEG decoding speed
Reviewing 1.6.58612 (Feb 11, 2016)
my favorite is still MPC-BE
Reviewing 1.6.56209 (Sep 10, 2015)
Detailed Help in English needed boys...
Reviewing 1.6.49479 (Aug 13, 2014)
The best video player on any platform. Insane amount of customization, built-in decoders for pretty much everything. The 64 bit version works flawlessly, just make sure you let it download the two codecs it needs once the installation is complete. Top notch piece of software !
Reviewing 1.6.48576 (Jun 26, 2014)
My favorite video player - plays everything, very low cpu usage too.
Portable PotPlayer Generator available here :
No comments yet