PotPlayer is a video and audio player that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. It is a much improved/faster version of KMP, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network. It supports seamless playback, auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files, and D3D exclusive mode.
- Added the ability to select image quality on broadcasting
- Added the ability to use the external playlist
- Added the ability to play double compressed FLAC
- Added the ability to output the rotation information while playing JPEG file
- Fixed playback problem of certain TS files
- Fixed an error when using VapourSynth script
- Fixed playback problem of certain AVI files
- Fixed an issue that duplicate files were added to the folder
- Fixed an error while closing with VMR9 Renderless
- Fixed an error while automatically saving the broadcast
Reviewing 1.6.58612 (Feb 11, 2016)
my favorite is still MPC-BE
Reviewing 1.6.56209 (Sep 10, 2015)
Detailed Help in English needed boys...
Reviewing 1.6.49479 (Aug 13, 2014)
The best video player on any platform. Insane amount of customization, built-in decoders for pretty much everything. The 64 bit version works flawlessly, just make sure you let it download the two codecs it needs once the installation is complete. Top notch piece of software !
Reviewing 1.6.48576 (Jun 26, 2014)
My favorite video player - plays everything, very low cpu usage too.
Portable PotPlayer Generator available here :
No comments yet