Process Lasso improves system responsiveness during periods of high CPU loads. It does this through dynamic adjustments to process priorities. This feature is called ProBalance, dynamic priority optimization. Instead of boosting foreground priorities, which is ineffective and potentially detrimental, Process Lasso temporary lowers the priorities of select background processes when they may be interfering with system responsiveness. A graphical demo is available on our site that demonstrates how this feature can save you from a total PC stall in a worst case scenario.
Process Lasso also has a host of other features. It can automatically terminate undesired processes, apply default priorities and CPU affinities to processes, limit the number of instances a process can have, prevent PC sleep while specified processes are running, enter High Performance power scheme for specified processes, log all processes, and much more. It is not at all a task manager replacement, but does have task manager like capabilities to compliment its primary functions.
Process Lasso Server Edition, 32-bit.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Energy Saver (drop power profile if idle for X seconds, revert when u return)
- Menu re-organizations
- Several fixes and adjustments, many user requested
- Performance improvements
- The full list is very long, see our site for the 100+ changes
- Note that the new Energy Saver is one of the many always Free functions
- The full list of always free functions is on our web site, including ProBalance
No reviews yet
No comments yet