Quick Menu Builder enables you to create custom, executable menus. Your custom menu is compiled into a stand-alone executable file. Production of menus is easy, fast, and does not require programming knowledge. The User interface has been designed to be intuitive and allows you to progress logically through your menus' construction. Construction of the menu is divided into steps and you have a substantial degree of freedom within each step and its available features. You can create a menu in several minutes or take more time to customize the menu, right down to the last detail.
- Ability to change the graphics of a "button" when it is "clicked"
- Ability to change the cursor graphic when it Hovers over a button
- MP3 support for all sounds ; MIDI support for background music
- Fade-effect speed customizable ; Set hint display time
- Intra-menu action on cursor leave a button
- Now supports Flash areas in menus(*.swf Macromedia)
- Button styles (Roll-over, Morphing or Windows)
- Fast preview > Right click on a *.qmb file
- Starting menu position is assignable
Reviewing 1.31 (Oct 29, 2008)
Hmm not freeware for all options, and only use created menus non comercial.
No comments yet