Rainlendar is a feature rich calendar application that is easy to use and doesn't take much space on your desktop. The application is platform independent so you can run it both on Windows and on Linux. The appearance can be customized with skins and you can even mix different skins together.
- Fixed memory corruption issue with libical usage
- UTC time in the event was incorrectly converted twice to the local time when editing an existing event
- Network Shared Calendar supports now compressed data from the server
- Unicode characters were not written correctly to the Outlook appointment body text
- Added print menu item to the event and task editors
- QuickAdd parses location after '@' until the next whitespace
- On higher than HDTV resolution the large version of the calendar can be selected on the first startup
- Added a workaround for the birthday calendar recurrence problem on Yosemite
- When creating a Google Calendar event without alarms the default reminders are not added to it automatically anymore
- The quote characters are not escaped anymore in the iCalendar output to be more compatible with RFC2445
- Added selections to the manager's edit menu including "Select duplicates" which selects all but one items with same summary text
- Window positions are saved per screen resolution by default. This can be changed from the advanced setting
- Full alarm window does not play sound anymore when a single event is dismissed or snoozed
Reviewing 2.12 Beta Build 134 (Oct 5, 2013)
WiredChange has not been updated since july 2009
and no it is not better
Reviewing 2.10 Beta Build 112 (Oct 17, 2011)
It seems great. Tested relatively old versions in the past. But what about WiredChange as an alternative? Much more powerful and also snazzy. It can be found here:
Reviewing 2.9 Beta 104 (Mar 28, 2011)
I absolutely love Rainlendar! I consider it one of the few must-have programs, simply because it allows me to display multiple calendars (Outlook, Google Calendar, iCal) in one, on my desktop. L-O-V-E IT!
Reviewing 2.8 Build 92 Beta (Aug 15, 2010)
Shows a calendar(alarm&scheduling), to-do-list, weather & clock on the desktop (depending on the skin which is used, I'm using Statica)). The nicest feature is the synchronization with Google calendar in both ways, ie. if I change something locally the google calendar is updated and vice versa....
No comments yet