Reanimator is a free of charge software for removing Trojans/Adware/Spyware and some of the rootkits. Reanimator does not contains any adware/spyware modules. Compatible with all known antiviral software.
- Improved detection and removal of infected shortcuts
- Fixed CompatybulityCheck.exe Adware, COMPATIBILITY VERIFIER, Multiplug-fdj, SUPTAB.DLL, ProtectWindowsManager, MultiPlug-FVF, PUP.Optional.Shopperz, Win32/Virus.IM.7fa, ADW_OPENCANDY
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Jul 7, 2014)
- Do not Install.
- Use Innounp to make portable
- A (Not for noobs) App
1) .EXE .. Updater
2) .EXE .. Checker
3) .EXE .. Info
4) .EXE .. ReAnimator
- Too much going on in this App.
- It will Screw rather than Fix a Sys.
- Well hooked up to Vendors.
- User Discretion Required to Run this S/w..??
- Had a "LookSee" due to Remark by @Pkshadow
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Jul 4, 2014)
No Uninstaller = No Install
You have had how many years to make a Uninstaller !!!!!
You are no more than a Rookit or a Virus without one.
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Oct 20, 2009)
Lots of false positives.....
hard to un-install..
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Sep 11, 2009)
Creating a folder in My Documents is NOT acceptable. That folder is for my personal documents. Applications have enough options to store files, configs and other junk. There's the ProgramData folder, there's a personal AppData folder and they have their own folder in Program Files.
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Jul 3, 2009)
@LUSONO - Lots of these types of applications create a folder in 'My Documents' for saving log files, i.e. scan results. This is perfectly normal/acceptable behaviour.
after checking the home site, it seems the freeware is just an analyzer and produces its results in some log file.
subsequently, that log file has to be sent to its home-base where a customized file or program to run against the detected infections will be provided to the user.
its an interesting methodology but not sure if its worth the variety of risks involved.