RegSeeker is the all-in-one toolbox for your Windows. It includes a powerful registry search and cleaner tool. Take full control of your startup entries, services, drivers, histories, junk files (protect your privacy), installed applications, browsers extensions, and more. With RegSeeker you'll exactly know what is installed and running on your PC.
- Improved : Add missing Startup entries for x64 version
- Improved : Add missing BHO/Toolbar/Extensions for x64 version
- Improved : Add missing Non-Microsoft services entries (both on x86/x64 version)
- Improved : Registry Cleaner for Windows 8
- Improved : Add network cards to PC Info
- Other : Fix Windows 8 key in PC Info
- Other : Fix total size for junk files
- Other : Code optimization
- Other : Introducing some Windows 8 junk files cleaning
Reviewing 2.55 (Jan 29, 2014)
i hate the fact that delta tool bar comes with this thing, so sneaky.
Reviewing 2.55 (Oct 6, 2013)
"Clean the Registry" always fails at 11% with a "type de donnes incorrectes pour" error, whatever that means.
From doing a Google search, it appears that users of RegSeeker have been having this issue with this program for more than a decade, and it still isn't fixed, nor is there any explanation of what causes it or how to get around it..
Reviewing 2.55 (Sep 25, 2013)
Reviewing 2.55 (Jul 26, 2013)
Deceptively bundled with Delta toolbar. Loads BHO's. RegSeeker will not remove Delta toolbar reg keys. BitDefender flags this garbage.
Reviewing 2.5 (May 6, 2013)
Like all registry cleaners, don't use that feature unless you know what you are doing, eventually you will regret it., The rest of the program seems pretty solid, 4 stars for the over all program, minus one star for implying anyone can use it to clean their registry without caution.
No comments yet