SUPER © is all you need if you need a simple, yet very efficient tool to convert (encode) or play any Multimedia file, without reading manuals or spending long hours training. It is a multimedia encoder and a multimedia player, easy-to-use with one simple click.
- [ADD] Global quality/speed optimization to HEVC/H.265 and VP9 encoding
- [ADD] HEVC/H.265 Video Codec full encode/decode/play support to TS (Transp) / M2TS (BluRay) containers
- [ADD] To TS (Transp) / M2TS (BluRay) & Sony - PS3 (BluRay) the following video bitrate 960 - 1440 - 1920 kbps
- [ADD] To VP9 Video codec the 1440:1080 Video Scale Size preset
- [ADD] DirectShow LAV Filters for encoding in DirectShow mode when the DirectShow Decode switch is checked
- [ADD] 'C' tiny button in the DirectShow Decode panel for easy DirectShow LAV Filters Configuration
- [ADD] HEVC/H.265 support to the DeMux Extract Streams funtion in Files Output Process mode
- [Fix] The HEVC/H.265 1440:1080 and 1920:1080 encoding error bug
- [Fix] The AAC
Reviewing 2014.build.60 (Feb 19, 2014)
Click the "Download" link above & you are sent to @eRightSoft on a tedious mission.
To help you NOT to "Break your Brain", here is a download link & a
mirror for an Installer (362kb). If this Installer DOESN'T trigger your Anti-Virus.... Change your A/virus software.
Launch the Installer & UNCHECK all options. Select to Install "super" & the files will come down. Select to "Save". DO NOT install yet. The App is called MAIN.exe (63.206kb) & is Downloaded to here..
C:\Documents and Settings\~user~\Local Settings\Temp\...main.exe
Copy/Paste it to your desktop, THEN you can close the Downloader/Installer.
NOW you can DELETE all the Krudd from ... ~\Local Settings\Temp\
The File is now yours to do as you will..??
It contains Kosher files (No Bogeys) IF at all possible you know how to
unpack Installers or make App's portable. I would suggest the Latter.
IN the App folder, there is a config file..... Super.ini
You will be able to manipulate the proggy using it..!!
From here... You're on your own.
What i think about the ridiculous "RunAround" for this App, (You can probably guess). AND for all the work to get it on board & launch it...
TO BE INFORMED.. There is an upgrade available....
What a Fkn load of crAAAAAp. AND lol. The UI is dreadful & Too Busy... ( _ º _ )
Reviewing 2011.build.49 (Jan 30, 2012)
100% just takes about 6000 hrs to find the download link.
Reviewing 2011.build.49 (Jul 6, 2011)
Once you find the right combination of codecs and formats, container it works better than anything else I've tried.
Too bad for OpenCandy.
Anyone tested out the compression of the Dirac video format?
Version: v2011.build.49 (July 1st 2011) has added support for Dirac in MKV and other containers (AVI and MOV). (encode, play and render)
I don't see why most people complain about the interface.
You need it to do it's job right. All the rest doesn't matter so much.
I don't think it's such a big step down compared to other programs in terms of GUI as other reviewers make it out to be.
Reviewing 2011.build.47 (Mar 15, 2011)
Yeah, it includes the same "Open Candy" spyware that MediaInfo does, which is why it's being tagged as malware.
The interface is, to my mind, pretty awful. I don't see any reason to use this over Handbrake, HDConvertToX, or MeGUI. And really, who wants their encoder to be their media player, especially when it's this ugly?
Fatally flawed concept and execution saddled with spyware that doesn't even ask before it runs. I don't see how it gets much worse.
No comments yet