Sandboxie allows you to run your browser, or any other program, so that all changes that result from the usage are kept in a sandbox environment, which can then be deleted later. This allows you to remove traces of your Internet or PC activities, as well as reverse any changes to your Favorites, home page, registry and more. Even files that were downloaded during a sandbox session will be wiped after the sandbox is cleared. The program runs in the system tray and if you want to start a sandboxed session, simply launch your browser, or any other program via the tray icon, rather than the regular way.
This download is compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.
- Added new Sbie setting BlockNetworkFiles. It is available under Sandboxie Settings -> Restrictions
- When BlockNetworkFiles=y, sandboxed applications are blocked from reading network files or folders. Individual files/folders can be opened for reading/writing using the normal Resource Access settings
- Fixed hang when starting MS Office applications
- Eliminated error SBIE2314 Cancelling process xxxx.exe (xxxx / 9)
- Proxy Auto Config (PAC) files were not functioning in Win 10 Anniversary
- Vivaldi is now supported
- Fixed the Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant issues (hotmail.com, outlook.com, etc.)
- Fixed clipboard copy/paste failure from sandbox to host
- Fixed Actual Window Manager
Reviewing 5.08 (Feb 17, 2016)
they do not need to cover every remote obscure unknown program on the planet
they do have the best program.. 10 stars !
Reviewing 4.18 (May 29, 2015)
NOW, It's time to TEST the program...
This probably superb program, I don't know.. but when I try to sandboxing "Readon TV Movie Radio Player" program, the sandbox program freezed...
What a shame!... 3 stars from me. If they fixed it, I will give it 5 or even 10 stars!!!.
Readon TV Movie Radio Player (FREE!)
Reviewing 4.18 (May 28, 2015)
It's been nearly 2 years since Ronen supported SBIE; it's now owned by Invincia. Both Alan and Curt has done an excellent job of maintaining Ronen's cool protection program so thanks again to the folks at Invincia. Just installed 4.18 for my WinXP VM; still works great. :)
Reviewing 4.10 (May 23, 2014)
the 4.04 version is better this new one is more for windows 8.1
Reviewing 4.08 (Jan 29, 2014)
great program. works well.
No comments yet