Save.me automatically and seamlessly saves everything (i.e. files, folders, graphics, texts, URLs, emails) you work with and gives you an easy way to organize it. Save.me is the peace of mind that is missing when you work on important documents, thesis, graphics and more. Save.me will help you manage, organize and remember... well... everything. Oh, and it's free!
Save.me is one small executable file that runs from anywhere, relies on nothing but itself and is fully portable. Just place it anywhere you want and execute it.
- Now you can add a shortcut to the desktop (settings window)
- FAQ page will be added automatically when opening Save.Me for the first time
- Show/hide taskbar entry for the application
- Delete and copy to clipboard are accessible also from loogbook view
- List of applications that you DON'T want Save.Me to store items from
- Context menu is also available in Default view
- Minor GUI changes
- Search also applies the application name and not only the caption
- Bugs fixes
Reviewing 1.6.0 Beta (Nov 7, 2012)
Very useful program if you need this sort of thing. Although I use it only for text only and not to it's full potential. It is Free and it's Portable. I give it a 5 because I had a problem with crashes on an earlier build and the developers were very quick to respond and fixed the problem very quickly.
No comments yet