Screenpresso captures your screen (screenshots and HD videos) for your training documents, collaborative design work, IT bug reports, and more. Simply screenshot or video capture part of the screen or a specific window with the same shortcut. No need to install the application, you can run it directly after download. Don't bother to save screenshots on your drive, Screenpresso does it for you. Drag and drop screenshots from history directly to your favorite e-mail editor. Webmails like GMail are also taken into account. Crop, spotlight an area, or comment parts of captured image. Make a unique image thanks to the stitching mechanism. Look like a pro. Add drop shadow, round corners, and reflection. Need to export images or create thumbnails at specific size, one click. Easy share screenshots on Twitter thanks to Twitpic integration.
- Windows 10 fully compatible
- Video capture: system sound can now be recorded in screencast
- Video clipping: you can now modify the start and end time
- New quick capture window always visible on your desktop
- 2 way synchronization with Microsoft OneDrive and Google drive
- Editor enhancements: new polygon drawing tools, most of the drawing items can now be rotated
- Screenpresso hot keys now work within applications with administrator privileges
- Watermark your videos
- New color picker to get color code right under your mouse
Reviewing 1.5.3 (Nov 27, 2014)
This is a great tool. Even though it might be missing a few features that PicPick has I still frequently use it.
Reviewing 1.4.3 (Oct 1, 2013)
The best screen-shotting app I have ever used. The developers are responsive to suggestions and support is top-hole.
No comments yet