Screenpresso captures your screen (screenshots and HD videos) for your training documents, collaborative design work, IT bug reports, and more. Simply screenshot or video capture part of the screen or a specific window with the same shortcut. No need to install the application, you can run it directly after download. Don't bother to save screenshots on your drive, Screenpresso does it for you. Drag and drop screenshots from history directly to your favorite e-mail editor. Webmails like GMail are also taken into account. Crop, spotlight an area, or comment parts of captured image. Make a unique image thanks to the stitching mechanism. Look like a pro. Add drop shadow, round corners, and reflection. Need to export images or create thumbnails at specific size, one click. Easy share screenshots on Twitter thanks to Twitpic integration.
- Editor: it is now possible to blur the whole image's background behind a drawed rectangle or a circle
- Editor: drawing items are now automatically aligned when then are close from one to one
- Editor: rotation is available on text items
- Editor: dash line for arrow, line, rectangle and ellipse available
- Sharing: added support for Amazon S3
- "-policies"" command line argument now also generates a .adm files for administrators
- Better standard compliance fror generated WMV video files
Reviewing 1.4.3 (Oct 1, 2013)
The best screen-shotting app I have ever used. The developers are responsive to suggestions and support is top-hole.
No comments yet