Screenpresso captures your screen (screenshots and HD videos) for your training documents, collaborative design work, IT bug reports, and more. Simply screenshot or video capture part of the screen or a specific window with the same shortcut. No need to install the application, you can run it directly after download. Don't bother to save screenshots on your drive, Screenpresso does it for you. Drag and drop screenshots from history directly to your favorite e-mail editor. Webmails like GMail are also taken into account. Crop, spotlight an area, or comment parts of captured image. Make a unique image thanks to the stitching mechanism. Look like a pro. Add drop shadow, round corners, and reflection. Need to export images or create thumbnails at specific size, one click. Easy share screenshots on Twitter thanks to Twitpic integration.
- Capture: quick capture form is now hidden from ALT+TAB
- Capture: OCR now supports Japanese
- Capture: added a button in OCR window to be able to remove lines feed
- Capture: clicking the systray balloon when it is displayed now opens workspace
- Editor: it is now possible to move to next or previous image using PageUp and PageDown keys
- Editor: document’s name is now displayed in Windows’ spool window when printing
- Editor: it is now possible to copy an item and paste it in another application
- Sharing: improved Imgur sharing
- New code signing certificate using sha256, according to Microsoft’s rules for 2016
Reviewing 1.5.3 (Nov 27, 2014)
This is a great tool. Even though it might be missing a few features that PicPick has I still frequently use it.
Reviewing 1.4.3 (Oct 1, 2013)
The best screen-shotting app I have ever used. The developers are responsive to suggestions and support is top-hole.
No comments yet