Sentry locks down your Windows workstation on demand, so it stays secure even when you aren't using it. It features full control of the screen layout, multi-user support, Internet support, and more. Now you can lock your workstation in style... your style. It lets you run your favorite screen savers, Take messages from passers-by, Temporarily withdraw from networks, Run on Startup, and Remote locking & unlocking support.
- + Added localhost connectivity check
- + Sentry Manager help menu now works
- + Layout no longer crashes if screensavers.dat is empty or corrupted
- + Sentry Manager URL is now either /manager or /sm (to match documentation)
- + Sentrymanager URL now correct in Options page of Sentry Manager
Reviewing 3.0 Beta 1 (Feb 24, 2006)
OK, apparently I don't yet have ownership of this program yet so I need to post this here: Because its beta software, there is a temporary emergency exit feature. This won't be in the final version. Right now it's just a technology preview. For more info go to http://www.freshsoftware.com/sentry/sentry3 ..thanks.
No comments yet