SiteQLT is a tool for automated analysis of the quality of websites on the set of parameters with the grading for each parameter, detailed descriptions and recommendations to improve the estimates, as well as optimizing and improving the quality of websites that helps to attract more visitors.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- On the histograms at the mark #2 added displaying the average values with a pointers
- If there is an error of loading of web-pages, then the analysis is not carried out, a screenshot of the page contains an error code and description, and the window with marks become disabled
- Added maintenance history of URL analysis. Created a drop-down list, previously analyzed addresses, as well as added new setting parameter "URL History", indicating the number of stored addresses
- At the most first start, the program automatically selects the interface language to match the OS language
- During the execution of the analysis, in place of marks there is displayed the inscription "Please wait"
- Added displaying of the program version number in the title bar
- On the form of registering the program added button "Buy"
- Changed the registration procedure of the program. Now when you purchase it, required to enter personal "Activation Code" issued by the program
- If you change the interface language in the settings, now message instructing you to restart the program issued in a new language, that is selected in the settings
- Fixed traversal sequence of fields in the Settings
- If you hover the mouse on a miniature timeline at the mark #3, the cursor changes to a "hand"
- Fixed program crash when applying sequential commands: Start, Stop, Save
No reviews yet
No comments yet