Speckie is an add-on to Internet Explorer that provides an inline spell checking capability similar to that found in other web browsers such as Firefox. Speckie works on Windows running Internet Explorer versions. It is available for both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Internet Explorer.
- Added support for IE 11
- Improved support for Rich Editors
- Updated the Settings UI to be more touch screen friendly
- Added a spell check dialog to improve working with large bodies of text.*
- Updated the spell check functionality so that words are no longer tagged with each key stroke on IE 8 and older
- Updated the Speckie Dictionary Installer to allow uninstallation of dictionaries via the command line
Reviewing 6.0 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 5.9.1 (Sep 25, 2013)
Reviewing 4.6.1 (Sep 12, 2012)
a GREAT spell checker for ie. all writers should have this.
Reviewing 4.6.1 (Aug 31, 2012)
The best spell checker for IE by far.
Just wish there was a way to make it work in no add-ons mode. ;)