Startup Delayer gives you the power to optimize your Startup Process by delaying applications from starting up as soon as you log into your computer. By delaying the applications during start up, your computer becomes usable a lot faster. Startup Delayer will then start launching your delayed applications when your computer is more idle.
- Added the ability to keep the Launch process open at the end of launching all applications. See Options -> Startup Applications tab, 'Automatically hide Startup Delayer Tray Icon after launching all Applications' checkbox, which is checked by default
- Added the ability to wait for between 0 and 59 seconds at startup before launching all applications. See Options -> Launch Process tab, 'Wait for x Seconds to pass at Startup before launching any Delayed Applications'
- Added Japanese translations
- Added check for corrupt Courier New font
- Added error message for missing NGen from corrupt .net installation
- Minor fixes and improvements
Reviewing 3.0.324 (Aug 16, 2012)
Great program and responsive programmer. This program is excellent. Gives *full* control of the startup process. I have a pro licence - covers all household PCs.
Reviewing 3.0.315 (Aug 16, 2011)
Despite what some of the self-proclaimed "experts" claim, I find the utility indispensable for my setup. It does what it is designed to do very well and unobtrusively.
I run Win7 Ultimate but also have a couple of older start-up apps that don't always behave when they start right away. By delaying them a few seconds, they work perfectly.
On my laptop, I might delay my email checker a few to allow the wi-fi to connect.
It may not be for everyone, but why slam the program because you don't need it? I find it very useful.
It does what it claims, it's updated frequently, it's free, and deserves 5 stars..
Reviewing 3.0.309 (Jul 12, 2011)
Clearly the author doesn't have knowledge about proper programming and only tries this & that ad infinitum, while overall the loading of the app itself destroys any time you, perhaps, could spare with what it's meant to do, but can't do for ages, and probably never will.
Reviewing 3.0.302 (May 27, 2011)
I'm with gawd21 on this one:- It's possible in 'Services' to delay the start-Up of a program. Unless you are running an ancient PC or you have heaps of start ups, which you should sort out anyway. I have no use for this program. Good PC housekeeping is the answer. However you may think differently - Fair enough.
Reviewing 3.0.300 (May 25, 2011)
Very useful app. However, it would be more useful if it was portable. Lots of times a computer is infected or not real accessible, and being portable would make it easier to access and get started cleaning it. 1 star off for not being portable, still highly recommended.
No comments yet