Sticky Password automatically fills login and password fields in web forms and usual dialog windows. It has an unique feature named "Sticky Button" which appears on any window that had password saved for. Careful backup feature will keep all your passwords safely stored until you will need them. Also Sticky Password allows to have multiple logins and passwords for a single account and there are many other useful features.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Added new Chrome extension using Native Messaging technology to support Chrome 31+
- Added support for 64-bit Internet Explorer versions using UI Automation technology
- Discontinued use of Internet Explorer toolbar (replaced by UI Automation solution)
- Removed support for old browser versions (Flock, Firefox <4, Thunderbird <5, Seamonkey <2.1) using XPCOM technology
- Removed automatic integration of Portable Version with desktop browsers: going forward Internet Explorer will be the default browser
- Changes to Master Password settings: users able to bypass recommended criteria
- Added workaround for Last.fm Scrobbler crashes
- Added progress bar to the Export Wizard
- Fixed the Virtual Keyboard Anti-spy feature not working when the Shift button is pressed
- Fixed the Virtual Keyboard repainting problem when clicking Caps button
- Fixed authorization method issue
- Fixed the option to turn off Favorites in the Systray menu
- Fixed autofill on mbank.pl and other sites
- Miscellaneous stability and GUI improvements
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Dec 12, 2013)
Nice new color GUI, but.. very slow and bloated, earlier versions much faster. Users of previous version 6 need purchase new license to continue use Sticky Password..
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Dec 2, 2013)
I am using free app Sticky Password in my smartphone and it is really great. I recomend it. You can download it at google play.
Reviewing 5.0.3 (Jul 1, 2011)
Sticky Password FREE is limited to 15 password accounts and 1 Identity.
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Feb 15, 2011)
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Feb 14, 2011)
Inability to import data from Roboform 7.2, even though it appears to offer a means to do so, kept me from taking this program seriously. No matter how many times I try I could not get it to accept data from Roboform even though I followed all directions to the letter.
It looks like it could be a very good program for this task, but as I have hundreds of accounts being managed by Roboform, the inability to import this data severely limits Sticky Password's usefulness for me.
I give it a 3 for usefulness as long as you don't need to import from their competitor's products. It loses 2 stars for being at release 5 without being able to do import this data successfully.
I am not sure if the Sticky Password developers look on this site, but I might suggest import from CSV or Excel as well.
No comments yet