TeamSpeak is an application which allows its users to talk to each other over the Internet and basically was designed to run in the background of online games. The voice quality and hereby the bandwidth usage is configurable and can be low for modem users or as good as normal phone calls for better connections. Also, it uses as little latency as possible, which makes it one of the best online gaming communication programs.
- Fixed possible client freeze with url tags
- Fixed possible client freeze with huge images
- Images (both remote and ts3image) with width or height > 4000 px are now refused and no longer displayed in the channel description
- Magnet urls are now allowed
- Adjustments to TeamSpeak control plugin for better Overwolf compatibility
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Oct 12, 2007)
LOL Better late then never. Release date was August 22, 2006
I like Vent better, not as many options but sounds better. Vent never gets hacked AFAIK.
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 Beta (Jun 11, 2007)
wow.. this version is OLD!
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 RC2 (Aug 26, 2005)
This Program is REALY good! 5/5!
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 RC2 (Aug 28, 2004)
I use this one for communicating with my friends when we play online games together. It's very easy to use, very configurable, efficient and stable. Many online clans use this application. Highly recommended!
No comments yet