The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container formats such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways.
- Auto Video Rotation function added
- KMP Connect added
- Added Win-Eyes TTS function
- (English, Korean) for the visually impaired
- Added BDA (HDTV)
- Video screen capture can now have user
- Add their own logos
- FTPopen allopen feature added
- Languages Sinhalese, Norwegian added
- Subtitle (auto font replacement) error fixed
- Config registry send error fixed
- FTP Open absolute top and open all feature fixed
- BOX UI feature modified
- Buffer overflow security vulnerability fixed
- Video speedup noise error bug fixed
- Subtitle editor font error bug fixed
- Subtitle font rendering problem fixed
- Audio visualization error fixed
- KMPcfg.ini save, config error fixed
- RubyTag subtitle special character error fixed
- Shortcut key errors fixed
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Apr 7, 2014)
I still use v22.214.171.1242 .. Only for Pre-Editing Video.. (End Of).
I keep my eye on the changes & altho I rate this App very highly,
I don't require any of the updates since my version.
KMPlayer has many, MANY configs But is in danger of getting a bit "Too Busy".
Not @noob territory.. BUT..!! You gotta start somewhere.
Be ready for a lot of head scratchin' if you give it a go... lol .. ^_^
My version v126.96.36.1992 gets 5* .. I won't comment of later versions.
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Sep 12, 2013)
Still contains spyware/bloatware? or removed in this version?
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Apr 11, 2013)
- Get the portable version for a Try-Out
- Tons of Configs. You gotta be keen to need 'em all tho..!!
I mainly use this app for "Fast searching" thru a Vid.
Other Apps have frozen on me Incl MPC (classic & HD)
It's a "What's good for the User" scenario.
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Mar 12, 2013)
KMPlayer needs more attention from programmers. Latest versions after 3.3 brings many bugs into program.
PotPlayer is currently better option.
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Jan 23, 2013)
been using it for a couple of years, best I can find. I do like it all stripped down though. It's gotten sorta "winamp-py"
Since Pandora.tv bought and let KMPlayer stagnate without development, the original developer has continued to develop it with a new company under a different name. You can now find it as Daum PotPlayer. There is currently no official English version, but it has been fan translated. You should find it easily enough via google if the link below is disallowed: http://www.sat-times.com/showthread.php?p=91217