Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer is a free program that allows you to add a personal touch to your envelopes before mailing. In addition to the delivery and return addresses it also allows you to place a custom image on the envelope. The program will also store all your addresses so you don't need to look them up every time.
- New feature added. You can now set a position offset to the delivery address, allowing you to tweak where the delivery address will be printed
- New feature added. With the new delivery address position offset settings the Print Preview has been updated to allow you to show a pixel grid,
- Which when enabled will allow you to double click where you would like to position the delivery address with ease
- New feature added. You can now set a extra text field and position it in 1 of 6 possible positions. The extra text field can be any text you like, with its own font and size. Examples of this feature are to print out "Do Not Bend" and other things you may
- New feature added. You can now set the font colors for the Return Address, Delivery Address and the Extra Text field. If using a black and white printer this will have no effect as the printer will print the text in black. But if you have a color printer
- Multiple interface changes and updates
- Multiple bug fixes
Reviewing 1.1.0 (Jul 25, 2014)
Reviewing 1.0.0 (Jul 22, 2014)
I haven't tried this yet, but with my bad hand writing I look forward to using this software instead of Microsoft Office's software to print my envelopes. If it's like Tweaking.com's other useful software, it will be worth five stars and a donation if you can afford it.
No comments yet