Tweaking.com - Envelope Printer is a free program that allows you to add a personal touch to your envelopes before mailing. In addition to the delivery and return addresses it also allows you to place a custom image on the envelope. The program will also store all your addresses so you don't need to look them up every time.
- Replaced some of the controls in the program with my new form control ocx file. This allows for better Unicode support and stability
- Replaced the show fonts, show colors and open and save dialogs with the new forms control which these dialogs now support Unicode
- Fix bug where on some systems the show fonts wouldn't load if the user was on a non English system and had Unicode in the fonts
- Added scroll bars to the print preview, they show up when the envelope is bigger than can fit on the screen. Now users can scroll it to view it
- Added new option to show a thumbnail of the print preview on the print preview screen. The purpose is incase the envelope does fit on the screen and you have to use the scrollbars you can use the thumbnail to better see the layout
- Per user request I have added U.S. POSTNET support. The program can try to find the zip code in an address and make the postnet bar code and print it
- You can also control the offset position of the postnet bar code or even manually enter a zip code to use
- Fixed bug where one of the saved values of the offsets for the extra text wasn't being loaded at program startup from the settings.ini file
Reviewing 1.1.0 (Jul 25, 2014)
Reviewing 1.0.0 (Jul 22, 2014)
I haven't tried this yet, but with my bad hand writing I look forward to using this software instead of Microsoft Office's software to print my envelopes. If it's like Tweaking.com's other useful software, it will be worth five stars and a donation if you can afford it.
No comments yet