- [Feature] RTMP multimedia links were not shown when multimedia protocol filter was enabled
- [MinorChange] Improved text labels for search filters
- [MinorChange] Changed auto network adapter test url and search string
- [Bug Fix] An error about "Scrollbar property out of range" could be generated when resizing raw packet view panel
- [Bug Fix] Parentheses in urls were truncating urls at that point
- [Feature] View Live Packets option is now on main window and easily toggles live packet panel (size is remembered)
- [Feature] Added datetime column to url grid
- [Documentation] Updated documentation with some links to a few popular downloader tools
- [Feature] Portable zip now uses ConfigDir_Default.ini which is overridden by the presence of a ConfigDir.ini file, so users unpacking the contents won't overwrite any custom ConfigDir.ini they may have
- [Feature] Now using a dual package (installer and portable zip), with portable zip preconfigured for portable use; installer and executable are now signed
- [Bug Fix] Finally fixed "Index out of Range" error that some people were getting
- [Minor Feature] Improved built-in update check option
- [MinorFeature] Updated with latest version of WinPCap (4.1.2)
Reviewing 2.19.01 Beta (Dec 6, 2007)
Freeware-oh yeah. Had to install winpcap and then reregister just to get a 6month key. Next time maybe I'll jump through some hoops too-NOT
Reviewing 2.19.01 Beta (Sep 7, 2007)
This program, requires the installation of another software, (winPcap). Though it did not work for me. I don't doubt what others say about it.
Reviewing 2.18.01 Beta (Feb 9, 2007)
The file is clean !
Reviewing 2.13.04 (Jul 18, 2006)
What cant I say thats good about this program? I mean, it does everything its designed to do and it does it well. Very seldom does a program of this caliber cross the internet. If you are sick of having to hunt down a url to a media file, use this, it will save you loads of time.
BTW, perhaps a way to download said media links could be included in 3.0?
Reviewing 2.10.06 Beta (Jul 13, 2006)
there is surely a false alarm but we will check it out.
all of the programs on donationcoder.com come with a *zip-compatible* installer, which means that instead of running the installer you can unpack it manually using any zip compatible program, and then you can check out the individual files and see what avast or any other virus scanner says about each.
please feel free to visit the url snooper forum here:
we're happy to help look into all such issues.
No comments yet