UltraMon is a utility for multi-monitor systems, designed to increase productivity and unlock the full potential of multiple monitors. With additional window buttons, you can quickly move windows or stretch a window across the desktop. Use the Smart Taskbar to manage more applications, with a taskbar on each monitor and each taskbar only showing the tasks from the monitor it is on. Shortcut extensions make it easy to position applications on the desired monitor. The UltraMon screen saver and wallpaper manager make it possible to use a different wallpaper and screen saver on each monitor. It also includes a flexible mirroring feature, with support for mirroring one or more monitors, and use different resolutions for each monitor.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Support for Windows 8 final version (RTM release): the following issues have been fixed:
- The window buttons match the look of the native buttons
- Smart Taskbar is disabled by default due to the built-in multi-monitor taskbar
- Fixed issues
- • Mirroring: monitor 2 configured to mirror 3. If we now try to configure 3 to mirror 2, it gets set to mirror itself
- • Application mirroring doesn't work with Office 2013
- • Fatal error in UiAccClient.cpp at line 302 if UltraMonUiAcc.exe takes more than 5 seconds to launch
- • Fatal error in ButtonWnd.cpp at line 1487
- • UltraMon taskbars may not get created after startup even though UltraMonTaskbar.exe is running
- • Autohide taskbar can't be raised if maximized Firefox or Chrome window is the foreground window on that monitor
- • Starting mirroring may cause the desktop wallpaper to get messed up
- • Scripting: System.SetCursorPos doesn't work on Windows XP
Reviewing 3.2.2 (Feb 14, 2013)
i have to agree.. windows manager came along and made this program obsolete. was good while it lasted thoug!
Reviewing 3.2.2 (Dec 26, 2012)
Used to be good until Actual Windows Manager came along.
AWM blows this away!
Reviewing 3.0.10 (Feb 16, 2010)
Finally its Final! Congrats!
Reviewing 3.0.8 Beta (Dec 23, 2009)
Still beta. Man up and release this thing. Grow a pair.
Reviewing 3.0.6 Beta (Jul 18, 2009)
Wow almost 3 years on beta.
No support for W7?
How 2008 of you.