Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection contains multiple versions of the free web browser Mozilla Firefox, which are standalone so they can be used at the same time. In Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection you can quickly see how your websites look when rendered using different versions of the Gecko render engine. You can specify the filenames or locations (URLs) to open in all installed versions of Mozilla Firefox.
- Updated Mozilla Firefox from 126.96.36.199 ESR to 188.8.131.52 ESR
- Updated Mozilla Firefox from 184.108.40.206 beta 6 to 220.127.116.11
- Added Mozilla Firefox 18.104.22.168 ESR
- Updated Mozilla Firefox from 22.214.171.124 Aurora to 126.96.36.199 beta 7
- Updated Mozilla Firefox from 188.8.131.52 Nightly to 184.108.40.206 Aurora
- Added Mozilla Firefox 220.127.116.11 Nightly
- Updated Firebug from 2.0.9 to 2.0.11
- Updated Firebug from 3.0.0 alpha 10 to 3.0.0 alpha 12
- Updated Flash Player from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
- Minor changes and improvements
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Oct 11, 2012)
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Jun 29, 2011)
Blog is used to publish articles ,put photos ,talk and so on .In a word ,it is used to share our things with people we know Hair Wigs or don't know .It is globalized .
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Jun 22, 2010)
What would make this even better if there where beta versions in suite,no hassle like usually with them?
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Apr 1, 2010)
Just awsum just like ie Collection
Hope they Launch a Chrome & Opera version too ;)
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Jan 20, 2010)
Another excellent piece from the author just like IE collection. So helpful/useful to developers. Thanks to the author.