Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection contains multiple versions of the free web browser Mozilla Firefox, which are standalone so they can be used at the same time. In Utilu Mozilla Firefox Collection you can quickly see how your websites look when rendered using different versions of the Gecko render engine. You can specify the filenames or locations (URLs) to open in all installed versions of Mozilla Firefox.
- Updated Mozilla Firefox from 184.108.40.206 beta 1 to 220.127.116.11 beta 8
- Updated Mozilla Firefox 18.104.22.168 Aurora
- Updated Mozilla Firefox 22.214.171.124 Nightly
- Updated Firebug from 2.0.2 to 2.0.3
- Updated Flash Player from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
- Minor changes and improvements
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Oct 11, 2012)
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Jun 29, 2011)
Blog is used to publish articles ,put photos ,talk and so on .In a word ,it is used to share our things with people we know Hair Wigs or don't know .It is globalized .
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Jun 22, 2010)
What would make this even better if there where beta versions in suite,no hassle like usually with them?
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Apr 1, 2010)
Just awsum just like ie Collection
Hope they Launch a Chrome & Opera version too ;)
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Jan 20, 2010)
Another excellent piece from the author just like IE collection. So helpful/useful to developers. Thanks to the author.