WSUS Offline Update allows you to safely and quickly update any computer running Microsoft Windows safely without an Internet connection.
- Simplified, stabilized and speeded up determination of superseded updates (Special thanks to H. Buhrmester)
- Strict verification of digital file signatures (Thanks to "Preyr")
- Added June 2016 update rollup (kb3161608/kb3161606) for Windows 7 / 8.1 (x86/x64) and Server 2008/2012 R2 to update scan prerequisites (Thanks to "harry" and "jonas")
- Replaced superseded scan prerequisite update kb3087039 (MS15-097) by kb3164033 (MS16-074) (Thanks to "aker")
- Replaced superseded scan prerequisite update kb3161664 (MS16-073) by kb3168965 (MS16-090) (Thanks to "Dalai" and "Wolfsrabe")
- C++ 2015 Redistributable Runtime Libraries updated to v. 14.0.24210.0 (Thanks to "mAsTa" and "harry")
- Microsoft Silverlight updated to v. 5.1.50428.00 (Thanks to "mAsTa")
- UpdateInstaller script won't any longer show IE installation info popup if IE is recent (Thanks to "aker")
- DownloadUpdates.cmd script will now also support x64 variant of Sysinternals' Streams tool v. 2.52+
- Fix: CleanupRecall.cmd script did not restore previously configured Autologon (Thanks to A. Schönbach)
- Fix: Adobe Flash Player updates for Windows 10 LTSB (build 10240) were erroneously attempted to be installed on Windows 10 TH2 (build 10586) systems and vice versa (Thanks to "DaffyDuck2", "aker", "boco" and "mAsTa")
- Fix: Excluded cumulative update for Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 5 (kb3158987) from download (Thanks to "aker")
- Fix: Corrected WMF installation on Windows Vista and Server 2008 (x86/x64) systems
- Fix: Replaced superseded Outlook 2010 Security Update kb3114883 (MS16-029) by kb3115246 (MS16-088)
- Fix: Duplicates in Office exclude lists (Thanks to "Denniss")
Reviewing 10.6.2 (Apr 21, 2016)
fantastic stuff look at it as a service pack something Microsoft should have done along time ago especially with windows 7, should be on service pack 3 by now, Microsoft update service is a horrid operation . If you reinstall something over a year old good luck with windows update. This is where Ican say Linux really out shines windows
Reviewing 10.0.1 (Sep 12, 2015)
no support for XP
Reviewing 10.0 (Aug 21, 2015)
This really, really needs the ability to do a 100%, complete and comprehensive offline update. Right now it does a partial one, then requires the user to connect to a Microsoft server to access some data files before continuing.
They should download that data information at the time they download the offline update files so that you don't need to connect to Microsoft at all.
It seems like such an obvious thing. I hope they get on it.
Reviewing 9.8 (Aug 13, 2015)
when will it support windows 10
Reviewing 9.7 (Jun 28, 2015)
best in it's class hands down !
No comments yet