WSUS Offline Update allows you to safely and quickly update any computer running Microsoft Windows safely without an Internet connection.
- AutoIt script compiler updated to version 126.96.36.199
- Fix: Windows 8.1 Update 1 integrated installation media may not contain kb2919355 supplementary patches, e.g. kb2959977 (Thanks to A. Koziaris)
- Fix: Update kb2969339 added to Windows 8.1 Update 1 (kb2919355) installation routine (Thanks to "Gerby")
- Fix: .NET Framework 4.5.2 was not properly detected and installed on Windows 8.1 and Server 2012 R2 systems (Thanks to "DK3")
- Fix: Download part missed kb2964358 (MS14-021) for Windows XP x64 and Server 2003 x64 (Thanks to "off")
- Fix: Download part missed kb975713 (MS10-007) for Windows XP x64 and Server 2003 x64 (Thanks to "off")
- Fix: Download part missed Security Update kb2878284 (MS14-023) for Office 2010
- Fix: Download part missed Security Update kb2881013 (MS14-036) for Office 2013 (Thanks to "Gerby")
- Fix: Root Certificates' updates kb931125 and kb2917500 added to installation exclude list (explicit installation) (Thanks to "aker")
- Fix: Target confusion in Linux script DownloadUpdates.sh (Thanks to "OliWee")
Reviewing 9.0 (Mar 7, 2014)
a fantastic tool Microsoft should have done something like this long ago..
Reviewing 8.9 (Feb 12, 2014)
a must have tool for any tech!
Reviewing 8.8 (Dec 14, 2013)
Had the infamous svchost using high cpu problem with latest XP updates. Used this cool utility to download all the updates since SP3. I then manually installed the updates for this month and it fixed my issue (couldn't run the update.bat file since the high cpu kept it from running right). I didn't know what update fixed the issue at that time (do now, but not when I needed the fix, hence used this program to retrieve the updates). Thanks a heap. :)
Reviewing 8.7.2 (Nov 4, 2013)
This has become an essential piece of kit.
Why have auto updates on several machines when you can have them all ready to go in one place? Great for sys admins, repair techs, and those who format often.
Reviewing 8.6 (Oct 12, 2013)
Great - helped a lot to sort out a computer which literally froze-up whenever its dongle went on to the internet... it was spending hours trying to get and install windows updates from the internet which was proving to be a total complete and utter nightmare. Anyhow WSUSoffline came to the rescue by allowing me to download updates with my employer's fast internet access (sponging again, I know) and then take them home on a memory stick! It battles a bit with Avast, which I have to turn off temporarily to get WSUS to do its things at both ends, but apart from that it seems to do a really great job.
No comments yet