WSUS Offline Update allows you to safely and quickly update any computer running Microsoft Windows safely without an Internet connection.
- Linux scripts now also support Windows Essentials 2012 (Thanks to H. Hullen)
- RemoveEnglishLanguageSupport.cmd script added for non-english users' convenience
- Fix: Removed download exclusion of kb2976627 (MS14-051, superseded cumulative security update for IE) for IE11 under Windows 7, 8.1 and Server 2008/2012 R2 (x86/x64) systems
- Fix: Removed superseded IE cumulative security update kb3003057 (MS14-065) from November 2014 Update Rollup (kb3000850) installation for Windows 8.1 (x86/x64) and Server 2012 R2 (Thanks to "jonas")
- Fix: Filter file ExcludeListUSB-all-x86.txt erroneously excluded .NET Framework 4.5.2 installation packages (kb2901907) (Thanks to "random")
Reviewing 9.5.1 (Jan 6, 2015)
I would like to remind you about the number of bad updates this past year!!!!
Reviewing 9.0 (Mar 7, 2014)
a fantastic tool Microsoft should have done something like this long ago..
Reviewing 8.9 (Feb 12, 2014)
a must have tool for any tech!
Reviewing 8.8 (Dec 14, 2013)
Had the infamous svchost using high cpu problem with latest XP updates. Used this cool utility to download all the updates since SP3. I then manually installed the updates for this month and it fixed my issue (couldn't run the update.bat file since the high cpu kept it from running right). I didn't know what update fixed the issue at that time (do now, but not when I needed the fix, hence used this program to retrieve the updates). Thanks a heap. :)
Reviewing 8.7.2 (Nov 4, 2013)
This has become an essential piece of kit.
Why have auto updates on several machines when you can have them all ready to go in one place? Great for sys admins, repair techs, and those who format often.
No comments yet