WSUS Offline Update allows you to safely and quickly update any computer running Microsoft Windows safely without an Internet connection.
- C++ 2015 Runtime Libraries updated to v. 14.0.23918 (Thanks to "harry")
- Replaced superseded scan prerequisite update kb3139852 (MS16-034) by kb3145739 (MS16-039) (Thanks to "Dalai")
- Aria2 download utility updated to v. 1.22.0 (Thanks to "harry")
- Fix: Replaced superseded Lync 2013 Security Update kb3114351 (MS15-128) by kb3114944 (MS16-039)
- Fix: Replaced superseded Lync 2016 Security Update kb3114372 (MS15-128) by kb3114960 (MS16-039)
- Fix: Download part erroneously excluded Security Update kb3032663 (MS15-048) for .NET Framework 4.5.x under Windows 8.1 (x86/x64) and Server 2012 R2 (Thanks to "aker" and "Denniss")
- Fix: Excluded obsolete updates for .NET Framework 4.5 and 4.5.1 (Thanks to "Denniss" and "harry")
- Fix: Power management settings were only adjusted for WOUTempAdmin user account (Thanks to G. Dixon)
Reviewing 10.6.2 (Apr 21, 2016)
fantastic stuff look at it as a service pack something Microsoft should have done along time ago especially with windows 7, should be on service pack 3 by now, Microsoft update service is a horrid operation . If you reinstall something over a year old good luck with windows update. This is where Ican say Linux really out shines windows
Reviewing 10.0.1 (Sep 12, 2015)
no support for XP
Reviewing 10.0 (Aug 21, 2015)
This really, really needs the ability to do a 100%, complete and comprehensive offline update. Right now it does a partial one, then requires the user to connect to a Microsoft server to access some data files before continuing.
They should download that data information at the time they download the offline update files so that you don't need to connect to Microsoft at all.
It seems like such an obvious thing. I hope they get on it.
Reviewing 9.8 (Aug 13, 2015)
when will it support windows 10
Reviewing 9.7 (Jun 28, 2015)
best in it's class hands down !
No comments yet