WSUS Offline Update allows you to safely and quickly update any computer running Microsoft Windows safely without an Internet connection.
- C++ 2013 Redistributable Runtime Libraries updated to v. 12.0.40660.0 (Thanks to "epguy9")
- Ability added to use 'security only updates' instead of 'quality rollups' for Windows 7, 8.1 and Server 2008/2012 (R2) (x86/x64) systems (Thanks to the mods)
- Fix: Revised list of scan prerequisite updates for Windows Vista and Server 2008 (x86/x64) (Thanks to "Dalai", "lmacri", "SIW2" and the community)
- Fix: Revised ExcludeList-superseded-exclude.txt
- Fix: Revised ...\client\exclude\ExcludeList.txt
- Fix: Corrected adjustment of service 'Windows Update' (wuauserv)
- Fix: Download part erroneously excluded Security Update kb3163246 (MS16-091) for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows Server 2012
Reviewing 10.6.2 (Apr 21, 2016)
fantastic stuff look at it as a service pack something Microsoft should have done along time ago especially with windows 7, should be on service pack 3 by now, Microsoft update service is a horrid operation . If you reinstall something over a year old good luck with windows update. This is where Ican say Linux really out shines windows
Reviewing 10.0.1 (Sep 12, 2015)
no support for XP
Reviewing 10.0 (Aug 21, 2015)
This really, really needs the ability to do a 100%, complete and comprehensive offline update. Right now it does a partial one, then requires the user to connect to a Microsoft server to access some data files before continuing.
They should download that data information at the time they download the offline update files so that you don't need to connect to Microsoft at all.
It seems like such an obvious thing. I hope they get on it.
Reviewing 9.8 (Aug 13, 2015)
when will it support windows 10
Reviewing 9.7 (Jun 28, 2015)
best in it's class hands down !
No comments yet