WSUS Offline Update allows you to safely and quickly update any computer running Microsoft Windows safely without an Internet connection.
- Integrated December 2014 update rollup (kb3013769) for Windows 8.1 (x86/x64) and Server 2012 R2 (Thanks to "Gerby")
- Microsoft Silverlight updated to v. 5.1.40416.0 (Thanks to "harry")
- Static download URLs for aria2 download utility updated to v. 1.19.0 (Thanks to "harry")
- Fix: Unsigned file rootsupd.exe was deleted (Thanks to "hbuhrmester" and the community)
- Fix: Download part missed Security Updates kb2553428/kb2965236 (MS15-033) and kb2863817 (MS15-059) for Office 2010
- Fix: Download part missed Security Update kb3039749 (MS15-059) for Office 2013 (Thanks to "Gerby")
- Fix: Reintegrated IE cumulative security update kb3003057 (MS14-065) into November 2014 update rollup (kb3000850) installation for Windows 8.1 (x86/x64) and Server 2012 R2 (Thanks to "Gerby")
- Fix: Excluded security update kb3057781 (MS15-044) for .NET Framework 4.6 RC (Thanks to "Denniss" and "harry")
- Fix: Replaced superseded update kb2913751 by kb2923545 in Remote Desktop Connection 8.1 client installation on Windows 7 / Server 2008 R2 (x86/x64) systems
- Fix: Adjusted aria2 download options (Thanks to "hbuhrmester")
- Fix: Removed obsolete script CheckTRCerts.cmd (Thanks to "hbuhrmester")
Reviewing 9.7 (Jun 28, 2015)
best in it's class hands down !
Reviewing 9.5.2 (Feb 16, 2015)
I would not call it safely
Reviewing 9.5.1 (Jan 6, 2015)
I would like to remind you about the number of bad updates this past year!!!!
Reviewing 9.0 (Mar 7, 2014)
a fantastic tool Microsoft should have done something like this long ago..
Reviewing 8.9 (Feb 12, 2014)
a must have tool for any tech!
No comments yet