WSUS Offline Update allows you to safely and quickly update any computer running Microsoft Windows safely without an Internet connection.
- Support added for Office 2016
- AutoIt script compiler updated to version 126.96.36.199
- Static download URLs for aria2 download utility updated to v. 1.19.2 (Thanks to "harry")
- DetermineSystemProperties.vbs script will now create file "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\WOUSystemProperties.txt" instead of "%TEMP%\SetSystemEnvVars.cmd" if executed manually (Thanks to "boco")
- Fix: Removed obsolete September 2015 cumulative update for Windows 10 (kb3081455) and prerequisite compatibility update (kb3081452)
- Fix: Replaced obsolete Visio 2010 Security Update kb3054876 (MS15-081) by kb3085514 (MS15-110)
- Fix: Download part erroneously excluded Security Updates kb2535512 (MS11-042) and kb2973201 (MS14-039) for Windows Vista and Server 2008 (x86)
- Fix: .NET Framework 4.6 was not properly installed on Server Core systems (Thanks to R. Bronca)
Reviewing 10.0.1 (Sep 12, 2015)
no support for XP
Reviewing 10.0 (Aug 21, 2015)
This really, really needs the ability to do a 100%, complete and comprehensive offline update. Right now it does a partial one, then requires the user to connect to a Microsoft server to access some data files before continuing.
They should download that data information at the time they download the offline update files so that you don't need to connect to Microsoft at all.
It seems like such an obvious thing. I hope they get on it.
Reviewing 9.8 (Aug 13, 2015)
when will it support windows 10
Reviewing 9.7 (Jun 28, 2015)
best in it's class hands down !
Reviewing 9.5.2 (Feb 16, 2015)
I would not call it safely
No comments yet