WinSCP is freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure CoPy) client for Windows using SSH (Secure Shell). Its main purpose is safe copying files between local and remote computer. Beyond this basic function, it manages some other actions with files. It can do all basic operations with files, such as copying and moving. It also allows you to rename files and folders, create new folders, change properties of files and folders. One of two selectable program interfaces allows user to manage files even on local computer. Most operations can be done recursively for files in folders.
- Reporting relative addresses in stack trace
- Bug fix: SFTP/SCP transfers occasionally time out. 1306
- Bug fix: Fail gracefully when internal command generated by WinSCP .NET assembly is too long. 1297
- Bug fix: Failure when “downloading and deleting” an empty remote directory with .NET assembly. 1299
- Bug fix: When overwriting configuration export, new configuration is appended, instead of replacing the previous export. 1300
- Bug fix: When listing WebDAV directory using relative path, the listing includes a reference to the directory itself. 1301
- Bug fix: Failure when pressing help icon while no control has focus. 1304
- Bug fix: Failure when closing log window during activity
- Bug fix: Incorrect encoding of SSH_FXP_REALPATH. 1308
Reviewing 5.5.1 (Jan 29, 2014)
as the others say. such a good program!
Reviewing 5.2.1 Beta (May 14, 2013)
This is a straight forward SFTP/FTP utility. I have been using this for a few years now. I use it for standard FTP, as well as Secure FTP sites. It's very reliable.
Reviewing 5.1.1 (Nov 9, 2012)
The goldstandard. The best!
Reviewing 5.0.9 RC (Sep 7, 2012)
The Standard! Highly recommended.
Reviewing 5.0.3 Beta (Oct 21, 2011)
Great program! Use it everyday. There is nothing better.
No comments yet