WinSCP is freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure CoPy) client for Windows using SSH (Secure Shell). Its main purpose is safe copying files between local and remote computer. Beyond this basic function, it manages some other actions with files. It can do all basic operations with files, such as copying and moving. It also allows you to rename files and folders, create new folders, change properties of files and folders. One of two selectable program interfaces allows user to manage files even on local computer. Most operations can be done recursively for files in folders.
- Translations completed: French and Ukrainian
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.1o
- Not using directory include masks recursively when finding files. 1329
- Recognizing UTF-8 encoded localized German month names in FTP LIST command results. 1328
- Bug fix: Relative path of find results is shown incorrectly when finding from root folder. 1330
- Bug fix: Failure when switching sessions with session log window opened. 1333
- Bug fix: Session and log file information on Log window is not updated when switching session
- Bug fix: Reference to parent WebDAV directory shows incorrectly when a name of the current folder includes special characters. 1335
- Bug fix: History of some inputs is not saved. 1336
- Bug fix: Incorrect behavior when retrying connection after listing of initial remote directory fails
- Bug fix: When panel drive/path comboxes box do not cover whole toolbar height, the change Drive/Directory command do not work
Reviewing 5.5.1 (Jan 29, 2014)
as the others say. such a good program!
Reviewing 5.2.1 Beta (May 14, 2013)
This is a straight forward SFTP/FTP utility. I have been using this for a few years now. I use it for standard FTP, as well as Secure FTP sites. It's very reliable.
Reviewing 5.1.1 (Nov 9, 2012)
The goldstandard. The best!
Reviewing 5.0.9 RC (Sep 7, 2012)
The Standard! Highly recommended.
Reviewing 5.0.3 Beta (Oct 21, 2011)
Great program! Use it everyday. There is nothing better.
No comments yet