WinSCP is freeware SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) and SCP (Secure CoPy) client for Windows using SSH (Secure Shell). Its main purpose is safe copying files between local and remote computer. Beyond this basic function, it manages some other actions with files. It can do all basic operations with files, such as copying and moving. It also allows you to rename files and folders, create new folders, change properties of files and folders. One of two selectable program interfaces allows user to manage files even on local computer. Most operations can be done recursively for files in folders.
- Translation completed: Spanish
- Upgraded private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) to 0.65
- Workaround for ProFTPD using cdir type in MLST response when retrieving listing for a current working directory. 1350
- Workaround for FTP servers that incorrectly use RFC 2228-style response to MLST command. 1360
- Perform TLS/SSL handshake on transfer connection immediately when connected to Idea FTP server (home.pl). 1357
- Recognize WebDAV folder by trailing slash in its path, if the server does not provide DAV:collection tag. 1362
- Bug fix: Failure when spinning a mouse wheel over a Find/Replace dialogs of Internal editor. 1353
- Bug fix: Failure when dropping files from application that fails to provide CF_HDROP. 1361
- Bug fix: Failure when Windows session is closing while no session is connected. 1363
- Bug fix: Cannot download root folder from an FTP server that does not support MLSD or SIZE and MDTM commands. 1364
- Bug fix: Queue setting on Copy dialog is lost when different transfer setting preset is selected
- Bug fix: File timestamps are incorrectly adjusted for autodetected positive timezone difference. 1366
Reviewing 5.5.1 (Jan 29, 2014)
as the others say. such a good program!
Reviewing 5.2.1 Beta (May 14, 2013)
This is a straight forward SFTP/FTP utility. I have been using this for a few years now. I use it for standard FTP, as well as Secure FTP sites. It's very reliable.
Reviewing 5.1.1 (Nov 9, 2012)
The goldstandard. The best!
Reviewing 5.0.9 RC (Sep 7, 2012)
The Standard! Highly recommended.
Reviewing 5.0.3 Beta (Oct 21, 2011)
Great program! Use it everyday. There is nothing better.
No comments yet