WinShell is a free multilingual integrated development environment (IDE) for LaTeX and TeX. The program includes a text editor, syntax highlighting, project management, spell checking, a table wizard, BibTeX support, Unicode support, different toolbars and user configuration options. It is not a LaTeX system; an additional LaTeX package is required.
- Update to Scintilla 2.01
- Improved BibTeX Project Window: toggle author/label view, show all entries
- New feature: Autocompletion for LaTeX commands and BibTeX labels
- New feature: Update checker
- New option: BibTeX front-end: disable/enable
- New option: Reload open files at startup
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 Beta (Dec 29, 2009)
My favorite LaTeX editor. It is minimalist in that only a handful of LaTeX "code buttons" are included, and fully featured with dynamic spell check, code folding, macros, program macros, BibTeX editor, and syntax highlighting. This is the LaTeX editor to get for those who know their latex commands by heart. In addition, the developer is very responsive on the winshell.org forums.
No comments yet