XnViewMP is a group of utilities that features viewing, converting, screen capture, slidshow, and Twain support. These utilities support viewing more than 400 graphic formats and can create 52.
- Windows 7/8 association - viewtopic.php?f=60&t=28282
- Paste in view mode - viewtopic.php?f=60&t=28247&p=112787
- Restore from maximized state - viewtopic.php?f=62&t=26172&start=15
- Detail view & popup menu - viewtopic.php?f=62&t=28332&p=112535
- exiftool & utf8 - viewtopic.php?f=60&t=28142
- histogram in levels - viewtopic.php?f=62&t=28310
- rename in view mode - viewtopic.php?f=60&t=28305
- Linux, better way to delete files/folders - viewtopic.php?f=60&t=28138&p=112555
- Levels dialog - viewtopic.php?f=62&t=28310
- Rating crash - viewtopic.php?f=62&t=28308&p=112562
- XMP/IPTC import problem
- Crash on Mac 10.6.8
- Properties - viewtopic.php?f=60&t=28299
- Folder thumbnail - viewtopic.php?f=60&t=28315
- No more rating menu after drag&drop - viewtopic.php?f=62&t=28329
- Shortcut - viewtopic.php?f=60&t=28325
- DB category can't not always be changed
- Bookmark menu crash - viewtopic.php?f=62&t=28195
Reviewing 0.26 (Apr 1, 2010)
it could be the great successor to xnview classic, but this release won't
because i'm missing some features like images editing tools (editing, resizing, change hue, color etc.) I'm sure it will come within the next releases.
except that point i like it much, it's fast, UI is good and easy, really cool !
Reviewing 0.21 Beta (Oct 8, 2009)
XnViewMP - XnView Multi Platform
It's a fantastic piece of software.
It's all you need.
A multi platform (Linux, Windows and Mac) image viewer, editor and organizer.
It's beautiful, very beautiful.
It's fast, really very fast.
And it's free.
If you try to use it for the first time you'll never use another one.
To be better only if it was open source.
Reviewing 0.12 (Nov 25, 2008)
looks very promising!
MP=multi platform (Linux, MacOSX, Windows)
Reviewing 0.12 (Nov 24, 2008)
I like more IrfanView, for that the 4.
MP = maybe Multiplayer ?
Reviewing 0.12 (Nov 23, 2008)
No comments yet