MnoGoSearch is a search engine designed to organize a search within a Website, number of Websites, intranet, or local system. The unique features of the search engine are designed to provide search on Intranet or public Web sites so customers and visitors can quickly find and access virtually any information on a site or multiple sites. With mnoGoSearch it is possible to build and maintain various subject-oriented search systems.
mnoGoSearch Pro is designed to handle large amount of data. It stores data in a SQL database using an ODBC driver. This version also features NT Service for scheduling indexations and remote administration.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- DBMode=blob is now supported with Firebird/Interbase
- The "UserScore" and "UserScoreFactor" search.htm commands where added. These commands allow to mix score calculated by mnoGoSearch with user defined score. The "us" search.cgi parameter was added to choose which UserScore to use for the current search ses
- Hindi language map was added
- "Create fast search index" for DBMode=blob performance improvements were made: it's now up to two times faster depending on the database. Converting now uses less memory allocations and memory moves, and also utilizes DISABLE/ENABLE KEYS technique with My
- The "DEFAULT" clause was removed from all BLOB/TEXT fields in MySQL create scripts, to avoid errors when running with mysqld in "strict" mode
- The "ServerTable" command is now ignored when loading search.htm. It's usefull when ServerTable/DBAddr commands are written in a separate file which is included from both indexer.conf and search.htm
- The search cache now respects the "u" variable
- Fixed that search.cgi now detects and reports missing template ENDIF and ENDWHILE operators. Previously it fell into an endless loop
No reviews yet
No comments yet