mp3DirectCut is a small tool for editing mpeg audio directly. You can remove parts, change the volume, split files or copy regions to new files. All without the need to decompress your mp3 into pcm/wav. This saves work, encoding time and disk space. And there is no quality loss through any re-compressions.
- Auto crop improved and added to command line options
- Command line bug fixed (filename detection)
- "Lowest gain" setting (fades, Auto crop) added to config dialog
- Check for re-syncs did not work after bug fix
- Cut button renamed to Cut/Cue (to differ from Cut/Copy/Paste)
- More mouse wheel functions (zoom, fast scroll, volume)
- Two-stage fade function
- Some other improvements
Reviewing 2.20 (Apr 8, 2014)
Great program, I still use it to do fadeouts on mixes i put together, but it does have one problem: It won't cut mp3s from cuesheets correctly to make them perfectly gapless. For that the only program that I've found which DOES do it correctly, but which isn't nearly as user friendly, is Pcutmp3: http://wiki.themixingbowl.org/Pcutmp3 . If you know what I'm talking about you're going to have to do some Googling for more info.
Reviewing 2.19 (Sep 25, 2013)
Reviewing 2.19 (Apr 26, 2013)
A most usefully program, small & no ad-ware.
Reviewing 2.16 (Aug 2, 2012)
when doing batch operation for volume boost, it cant do subfolders, otherwise it would be perfect.
Reviewing 2.13 (Nov 17, 2011)
Maybe not the most beautiful piece of software out there, but very stable and just a pleasure to use, once you know where all the options are. Thanks!
No comments yet