priPrinter is a virtual printer and previewer. You may print from any application with printer support, preview and inspect pages in many ways before printing, remove unnecessary texts, graphics and empty spaces. You may create booklets and posters, print multiple pages onto a single paper sheet, rearrange, drag and rescale pages. If you want you can embed texts and watermarks into pages. Also you may measure graphics on the page, check used fonts and bitmaps, search for specific texts. In addition, you can print to images.
- Further improvements in handling of Arabic texts - simulated and predefined Italic fonts now should be handled correctly
- Additional configuration option for duplex printer is added. Now it is possible to automatically switch printer to duplex/simplex mode even in case if printer does not support this via standard API
- Localizations are updated in order to support new features
- Number of copies is now visible in job properties dialog
- Some applications may send image bits in PNG or JPEG format with wrong dimensions. Now this situation must be detected and corrected
- Main window shadow in skinned mode is improved
- Selection of Windows 8 (MS Office 2013) theme, now automatically changes border to style of MS Office 2013. Still possible to switch back to AERO in classic mode
- New Office 2013 theme should be activated by default
- Jobs arrived in offline mode now have additional color marker
- Minor issues and fixes
Reviewing 188.8.131.520 Beta (May 31, 2012)
The best printer preview/adjustment program out there. priprinter is the gold standard that all other software should be compared to.
The only alternatives are Pdf factory Pro and FinePrint together.
Reviewing 184.108.40.2068 (Mar 11, 2012)
I print a lot, both privately and for my business, on a daily basis. I was using FinePrint for many years, but the application was becoming more and more buggy and their support was extremely unresponsive. I the found priPrint, tested the trial and then purchased the full version.
It's fabulous! priPrint makes my life so much easier - I can save different themes and set-ups, which include page layout, orientation, watermarks and so on, and easily apply those with one click. The application is very fast, looks great and the customer support is extremely friendly and helpful.
I love it! Recommended, especially if you print a lot.
Reviewing 220.127.116.114 (Jan 13, 2012)
Costs more than a printer and it's not needed.
People actually buy this crap?
Reviewing 18.104.22.1685 Beta (Jul 8, 2010)
1) BetaNews allows to write multiple reviews/comments with every rating, so obviosly they don't mind the same people neither rating a program more than once, nor commenting
2) If I would be a developer or somehow related and wanted to boost the program's rating, I would simply rate every version without commenting, because that would only make it suspect
Exacly! I simply like this particular software and don't mind spending a minute of me time on a comment.
Reviewing 22.214.171.1244 (Aug 25, 2009)
Excellent printer capture/editing program
Lost 1 star due to:
1) Inability to edit text inside of a print job; for example, FinePrint is able to delete text on a page, hence saving the user ink. I haven't been able to find a way to do this with PriPrinter.
2) Somewhat annoying themes. They need a "default XP" theme option, where it's not fugly blue, really dark black, and not blinding white.
Otherwise, perfect, 5 stars!
No comments yet