priPrinter is a virtual printer and previewer. You may print from any application with printer support, preview and inspect pages in many ways before printing, remove unnecessary texts, graphics and empty spaces. You may create booklets and posters, print multiple pages onto a single paper sheet, rearrange, drag and rescale pages. If you want you can embed texts and watermarks into pages. Also you may measure graphics on the page, check used fonts and bitmaps, search for specific texts. In addition, you can print to images.
- UI Scaling - an ability to better support high resolution monitors. 100%, 125% and 150% UI scale levels are available
- Dialogs with large fonts now should look much better
- Script Debugger is added. It has all required features: Step-In, Step-Out, Step-Over, Run to Cursor, Stop, Run, Pause, Breakpoints
- Script editor with syntax highlighting is added
- New functions and classes in scripting engine, including: bookmarks and new page methods
- Grayscale option is now supported in PDF publisher
- Page deletion in thumbnails window now automatically selectes another page
- Forms setup should be simpler now
- Quick access toolbar is now able to rearrange Print-to buttons
- Added an ability to customize page borders. Settings available in new tab of Page Properties dialog
- Fixed an issue with handling many jobs (>50) with huge amount of images
- Help is updated in order to describe latest changes
- Updates in many localizations
- Many small changes and fixes
Reviewing 184.108.40.2060 Beta (May 31, 2012)
The best printer preview/adjustment program out there. priprinter is the gold standard that all other software should be compared to.
The only alternatives are Pdf factory Pro and FinePrint together.
Reviewing 220.127.116.118 (Mar 11, 2012)
I print a lot, both privately and for my business, on a daily basis. I was using FinePrint for many years, but the application was becoming more and more buggy and their support was extremely unresponsive. I the found priPrint, tested the trial and then purchased the full version.
It's fabulous! priPrint makes my life so much easier - I can save different themes and set-ups, which include page layout, orientation, watermarks and so on, and easily apply those with one click. The application is very fast, looks great and the customer support is extremely friendly and helpful.
I love it! Recommended, especially if you print a lot.
Reviewing 18.104.22.1685 Beta (Jul 8, 2010)
1) BetaNews allows to write multiple reviews/comments with every rating, so obviosly they don't mind the same people neither rating a program more than once, nor commenting
2) If I would be a developer or somehow related and wanted to boost the program's rating, I would simply rate every version without commenting, because that would only make it suspect
Exacly! I simply like this particular software and don't mind spending a minute of me time on a comment.
Reviewing 22.214.171.1244 (Aug 25, 2009)
Excellent printer capture/editing program
Lost 1 star due to:
1) Inability to edit text inside of a print job; for example, FinePrint is able to delete text on a page, hence saving the user ink. I haven't been able to find a way to do this with PriPrinter.
2) Somewhat annoying themes. They need a "default XP" theme option, where it's not fugly blue, really dark black, and not blinding white.
Otherwise, perfect, 5 stars!
Reviewing 2.0.0720 (Mar 31, 2009)
Best of it's kind so far, better than fineprint!
No comments yet