priPrinter is a virtual printer and previewer. You may print from any application with printer support, preview and inspect pages in many ways before printing, remove unnecessary texts, graphics and empty spaces. You may create booklets and posters, print multiple pages onto a single paper sheet, rearrange, drag and rescale pages. If you want you can embed texts and watermarks into pages. Also you may measure graphics on the page, check used fonts and bitmaps, search for specific texts. In addition, you can print to images.
- Fixed an issue in handling Thai text strings. To be specific issue was related to "SARA AM" character
- Thai strings - issue regarding positioning of some characters is fixed
- Slovenian translation was updated a bit
- Polish translation was updated
- "Auto Trim" and "Remove Crop" commands now can be added to Quick Access toolbar
- Fixed an issue in detecting some TGA images. In particular issue was related to TGA images without standard file footer
- Many improvements in deleting selected text. Text cursor should be updated correctly and further work with text on that page should be more consistent
- "Remove Crop" button, added to Quick Access toolbar no should work properly. Icon for this button was changed in Win8 color theme
- Internal Font Manager was updated. Now few embedded fonts with same name should be handled properly
- Many changes in priPrinter scripting engine and script debugger
- Status bar now displays current paper sheet. All items in status bar are reduced a bit
Reviewing 18.104.22.1680 Beta (May 31, 2012)
The best printer preview/adjustment program out there. priprinter is the gold standard that all other software should be compared to.
The only alternatives are Pdf factory Pro and FinePrint together.
Reviewing 22.214.171.1248 (Mar 11, 2012)
I print a lot, both privately and for my business, on a daily basis. I was using FinePrint for many years, but the application was becoming more and more buggy and their support was extremely unresponsive. I the found priPrint, tested the trial and then purchased the full version.
It's fabulous! priPrint makes my life so much easier - I can save different themes and set-ups, which include page layout, orientation, watermarks and so on, and easily apply those with one click. The application is very fast, looks great and the customer support is extremely friendly and helpful.
I love it! Recommended, especially if you print a lot.
Reviewing 126.96.36.1995 Beta (Jul 8, 2010)
1) BetaNews allows to write multiple reviews/comments with every rating, so obviosly they don't mind the same people neither rating a program more than once, nor commenting
2) If I would be a developer or somehow related and wanted to boost the program's rating, I would simply rate every version without commenting, because that would only make it suspect
Exacly! I simply like this particular software and don't mind spending a minute of me time on a comment.
Reviewing 188.8.131.524 (Aug 25, 2009)
Excellent printer capture/editing program
Lost 1 star due to:
1) Inability to edit text inside of a print job; for example, FinePrint is able to delete text on a page, hence saving the user ink. I haven't been able to find a way to do this with PriPrinter.
2) Somewhat annoying themes. They need a "default XP" theme option, where it's not fugly blue, really dark black, and not blinding white.
Otherwise, perfect, 5 stars!
Reviewing 2.0.0720 (Mar 31, 2009)
Best of it's kind so far, better than fineprint!
No comments yet