priPrinter is a virtual printer and previewer. You may print from any application with printer support, preview and inspect pages in many ways before printing, remove unnecessary texts, graphics and empty spaces. You may create booklets and posters, print multiple pages onto a single paper sheet, rearrange, drag and rescale pages. If you want you can embed texts and watermarks into pages. Also you may measure graphics on the page, check used fonts and bitmaps, search for specific texts. In addition, you can print to images.
- Slovenian translation is added
- Fixed an issue with printing jobs with mixed orietation. Sometimes, when crop is applied, pages with orientation or paper size, different from first page may be clipped
- Ruler is changed, now it should handle pages with mixed size and orientations properly
- Fixed an issue in JPEG import module. CMYK and YCCK color spaces now should be imported correctly. Issue was related to printing MS Word documents with embedded JPEG files
- Fixed an issue with moving or pasting content with circles, defined by two points
- Fixed very rare issue with wrong clip regions
- Now it is possible to save form settings right inside form file - new option in Save Form dialog
- Added an ability to resave currently selected form, probably with new settings
- Form margins can be saved into form file
- Many other small fixes related to forms
- A rare crash with sending job to recycle bin is fixed
- "Pick" button in priPrinter Preferences dialog is improved. Also fixed an issue with retrieving settings from some printers
- A crash in duplex detection code was fixed. Problem was related to buggy printer drivers, which can return wrong size of configuration structure
- Many optimizations in PDF publisher: form margins, line joining mode, bold font simulation
- A crash after redo/undo of page deletion is fixed
- Print command in context menu should print only selected papers
- Many corrections in help file
Reviewing 220.127.116.110 Beta (May 31, 2012)
The best printer preview/adjustment program out there. priprinter is the gold standard that all other software should be compared to.
The only alternatives are Pdf factory Pro and FinePrint together.
Reviewing 18.104.22.1688 (Mar 11, 2012)
I print a lot, both privately and for my business, on a daily basis. I was using FinePrint for many years, but the application was becoming more and more buggy and their support was extremely unresponsive. I the found priPrint, tested the trial and then purchased the full version.
It's fabulous! priPrint makes my life so much easier - I can save different themes and set-ups, which include page layout, orientation, watermarks and so on, and easily apply those with one click. The application is very fast, looks great and the customer support is extremely friendly and helpful.
I love it! Recommended, especially if you print a lot.
Reviewing 22.214.171.1245 Beta (Jul 8, 2010)
1) BetaNews allows to write multiple reviews/comments with every rating, so obviosly they don't mind the same people neither rating a program more than once, nor commenting
2) If I would be a developer or somehow related and wanted to boost the program's rating, I would simply rate every version without commenting, because that would only make it suspect
Exacly! I simply like this particular software and don't mind spending a minute of me time on a comment.
Reviewing 126.96.36.1994 (Aug 25, 2009)
Excellent printer capture/editing program
Lost 1 star due to:
1) Inability to edit text inside of a print job; for example, FinePrint is able to delete text on a page, hence saving the user ink. I haven't been able to find a way to do this with PriPrinter.
2) Somewhat annoying themes. They need a "default XP" theme option, where it's not fugly blue, really dark black, and not blinding white.
Otherwise, perfect, 5 stars!
Reviewing 2.0.0720 (Mar 31, 2009)
Best of it's kind so far, better than fineprint!
No comments yet