5.0.1.0523 (May 26, 2011)
FileForums now included the.MSI, which should not have any toolbar inside.
4.66 Alpha (Mar 23, 2009)
- 7-Zip now can unpack NTFS, FAT, VHD and MBR archives.
- 7-Zip now can open/copy/compress disk images (like \\.\c:) from \\.\ folder.
- 7-Zip File Manager now doesn't use temp files to open nested archives
stored without compression.
- New -scrc switch to calculate total CRC-32 during extracting / testing.
- Some bugs were fixed.
22.214.171.124 (Feb 23, 2009)
• Fixed: Bug that caused certain files to be detected as having 0 FPS video.
• Changed: Updated 7-zip, MPLEX, delaycut, FFmpeg and mkvextract to their latest versions.
• Changed: Modifications to the installer script (XhmikosR).
1.9 Build 14589 Beta (Feb 16, 2009)
Who the hell writes BETA to an ALPHA application?
Anyways, here the whole changelog (who prefers to read):
-- 2009-02-13: Version 1.9 (build 14589)
- Change: optimize torrent generator to move the largest file to the front of the torrent
- Change: support TB, PB, and EB sizes in UI
- Feature: language selector and downloader before installer
- Change: show revision number in HTTP user agent
--- 2009-02-04: Version 1.9 (build 14470)
- Feature: url bundling (from 1.8.2)
- Fix: duplicate search engines are no longer added to the list
- Fix: don't process SYN packets on existing uTP connections
- Fix: uTP congestion control fix
- Change: Translation initialization
- Change: 'h' peer flag for connections via hole-punching
--- 2008-12-24: Version 1.9 (build 13910)
- Fix: never 'upload_only' in superseeding mode
- Fix: total download byte counters
--- 2008-12-20: Version 1.9 (build 13885)
- Feature: NAT hole-punching (for uTP only)
- Feature: account for uTP overhead when net.calc_overhead is true
- Feature: Open URL in Browser for torrents
- Feature: Right click menu in RSS history
- Change: default net.calc_overhead to true
- Change: Red RSS icon for broken feeds
- Change: Bring back RSS icons for new and previously downloaded items
- Change: Use feed name as label to torrents downloaded via RSS
- Change: RSS dialog subscription wording
- Change: URL column in RSS history
- Change: Tweak RSS episode parser to better handle multi-episode feed items
- Fix: uTP compatibility with 1.8.1
--- 2008-12-02: Version 1.9 (build 13582)
- Change: add independent TCP and uTP, and queue length stats to Statistics dialog
- Fix: another fix to trackers stuck in "updating..."
- Fix: PEX address parsing bug
- Fix: New Download message from RSS feed
--- 2008-12-01: Version 1.9 (build 13559)
- Fix: TCP connection queue when using uTP (fixed trackers stuck in "updating...")
- Fix: re-connecting too quickly to peers when using uTP
- Fix: crash/corrupt text with Advanced button in Add Torrent dialog
--- 2008-11-24: Version 1.9 (build 13485)
- Feature: uTP with rate balancing
0.90 Build 13481 Beta (Nov 28, 2008)
Good! nothing to complain about.
0.90 Build 13481 Beta (Jun 19, 2011 - 6:44 PM)
Input 28 a and microsoft says: password is the best *laugh*. Maybe the same strategy claiming IE may be secure? :D
0.90 Build 13481 Beta (Aug 1, 2007 - 4:06 PM)
JPEG is the crap for photos. Sorry, but like my poster before said: Memorycards aren't expensive these days.
Why no option to support PNG? Lossless compression for best results. The JPEG artefacts makes every photo looking like unprofessional to normal photos.