United States of America
No favorite files added yet
220.127.116.118 (Nov 4, 2010)
It Comes with ImgBurn so u don't need a separate utility to burn your DVD and u can get it without BitTorrent.
18.104.22.168.45.6019 (Mar 16, 2010)
no xp support wtf microsoft
22.214.171.1242 (Mar 13, 2010)
Windows XP Home
1. Boot into Safe Mode (hit F8 constantly while the computer is rebooting).
2. Log into an account with administrator privileges.
3. Open [driveinstalledon]:Program FilesAviraAntiVir PersonalEdition Classic.
4. Right click on avnotify.exe and go to Properties > Security > Advanced.
5. Click on Edit-> Traverse Folder / Execute File-> deny-> OK.
6. Repeat for all users.
7. Reboot your computer normally.
126.96.36.199 Beta (Jan 19, 2010)
This is the most POS software I have installed. Would not uninstall had to delete services and reg files by hand and it slowed my pc down to a halt.
9.09 Beta (Dec 14, 2009)
Works fine . And for people that need a better then get 7-Zip Theme Manager http://killercookie-server.media-xshell.com/7zTM/ .
9.09 Beta (Feb 25, 2011 - 8:16 PM)
Avast free installed on all my computers and they all work fine and the new version 6 is very nice and dose not slow down any of the computers.
9.09 Beta (Feb 14, 2011 - 1:21 PM)
nope not under a rock just dont like bloatware. i have windows 7 on cd just dont want to use it.
9.09 Beta (Feb 14, 2011 - 11:35 AM)
ok so ms will put ie9 on a cell but not give ie9 to xp users hmm.
9.09 Beta (Dec 15, 2010 - 1:04 AM)
Yes I did a few weeks ago.
9.09 Beta (Dec 14, 2010 - 10:21 PM)
Wish Google would send me one of them to play with.