No favorite files added yet
1.1.02.01 (Aug 19, 2011)
Creme de la creme of all launchers, with unlimited potential and minimal footprint. Highly recommended for the novice, intermediate and experienced users.
3.4.2 (Mar 26, 2010)
Best of its kind. I have tried all clipboard extension software. The true is that clipmate offers some additional features but it is and feels huge and not so responsive. Only feature that I miss is spell check.
18.104.22.168 (Mar 7, 2008)
This can't get any better:
- top burning quality
- almost all files supported
- compact size, no silly buttons and child animations
- not bloated, zero PC impact without unnecessary features
- straight, forward interface for the beginners, tons of options for the advanced users (it even searches for firmware updates for your DVD drives)
- very active and supporting community
edit for to reviewer grimpr: if you want to copy on the fly, inserts both disks on the drives, right-click the source disk on windows explorer, choose explore, launch imageburn, choose burn files/folders and drag and drop the source from windows explorer. This is on the fly
3.0 Beta 6 (22.214.171.12430) (Sep 29, 2006)
It is very good for a free program, but Avafind is the king of file searching tools because it continuously indexes hard drives but also because it finds as-you-type.
8.9.7a (Jun 16, 2006)
Madjok, so what? Its not such a big deal the drive letter. What difference does it make?
The price is not justified, as there are better freewares