ASTRA32 is an ideal solution for providing comprehensive information about your computer hardware and software. Not only does it provide a detailed analysis of your system, it also offers diagnostics and comes with some powerful features such as Drivers Troubleshooter and quick HDD Health Status checker. It obtains data directly from hardware so it is very accurate. This program also creates a report file in plain text, INI, HTML, XML and CSV format, and is able to run in batch mode.
- Added reading of SPD information on Intel 200 Series (Union Point), Intel 300 Series (Cannon Lake-H), Intel Cannon Lake-LP chipset, Intel Gemini Lake SoC
- Added support of SMBIOS 3.1.1 standard
- Added detection of Intel Core i7 (Kaby Lake-X), Core i5 (Kaby Lake-X), Core i7 (Kaby Lake-S), Core i5 (Kaby Lake-S), Core i3 (Kaby Lake-S), Pentium (Kaby Lake-S), Celeron (Kaby Lake-S), Xeon (Kaby Lake-DT), Xeon (Kaby Lake-H), Core i7 Mobile (Kaby Lake-
- Added detection of AMD Ryzen 7 (Summit Ridge), Ryzen 5 (Summit Ridge), Athlon X4 (Bristol Ridge), A9 (Stoney Ridge), A6 (Stoney Ridge), E2 (Stoney Ridge)
- Added preliminary support of Intel Xeon Phi (Knights Mill), Intel Gemini Lake, Intel IceLake, Intel Coffee Lake family processors
- Added detection of temperature of AMD Kaveri, AMD Godavari, AMD Bald Eagle, AMD Carrizo, AMD Bristol Ridge, AMD Merlin Falcon, AMD Stoney Ridge, AMD Mullins, AMD Beema, AMD Carrizo-L, AMD Steppe Eagle family processors
- Added detection of Overclocking Support of Intel processors
- Added detection of Microcode Revision of Intel processors
- Added detection of new processors features: VPOPCNT[D/Q] Instructions, 5 Level Page Table, AVX512 QVNNI Instructions, AVX512 QFMA Instructions
- Improved support of Intel Kaby Lake, Intel Cannon Lake, Intel Atom (Denverton) family processors
- Improved support of AMD Ryzen (Summit Ridge) family processors
- Fixed detection of Intel Core i7-6950X Extreme Edition, Intel Core i7-6900K, Intel Celeron N2910, Intel Celeron N2920, Intel Core m5 (Skylake-Y) processors
- Fixed voltage detection of Intel Atom (Diamondville), Intel Atom (Silverthorne), Intel Atom (Pineview) processors
- Some minor bugs fixed
- Updated program database
Reviewing 0.90 Beta (Dec 7, 2003)
ASTRA32 (as against similar programs) does not use the system registry. It uses only direct access to hardware.
Reviewing 0.90 Beta (Dec 4, 2003)
Very nice program displayed all my information and told me if I did'nt have something in that port. While scrolling i noticed it being a little slow. Other than that i did'nt find any bugs! Great product!
No comments yet