Bandicam is the best Game, Video, and Desktop Screen recording software. You can record WOW, Minecraft, iTunes, YouTube, PowerPoint, Webcam, Skype, Video chatting, Streaming video and desktop screen without lagging. It compresses the recording video when recording and uses much lower CPU/GPU/RAM usage.
- Bandicam is now able to record Vulkan games/programs (Dota 2, Doom, etc.)
- Improved the DirectX 11 hooking compatibility
- Improved the DirectX 9 hooking compatibility (PlanetSide 2)
- Improved the MJPG format compatibility with the 'Device Recording Mode'
- Improved AMD APP H.264 codec recognition of AMD Radeon R series
- Bandicam now supports 60FPS for webcam recording (Logitech C922 Pro)
- Bandicam now prevents the computer from sleeping while the preview window of the 'Device Recording Mode' is full screen
- Bandicam now hides the mouse cursor if the preview window of the 'Device Recording Mode' is full screen
- Bugs fixed
- Frames were skipped if a user set a high bitrate on AMD APP H.264 encoder
- Bandicam stopped working when a frame was not updated in 'Screen Recording Mode' under certain conditions
- The Keyframe interval function of NVIDIA® NVENC/HEVC encoder didn't work properly
- Some registry entries remained after uninstallation
- Other minor bugs fixed
Reviewing 18.104.22.1680 (Dec 26, 2014)
I've tried many screen recorders and had settled on FSCapture. While that has a good many tools, it's light on options when it comes to encoding. Bandicam allows for use of its own muxer as well as external codecs.
Works perfectly and is much leaner than the over priced, bloated TechSmith offerings. This is the best for screen capturing videos
Reviewing 22.214.171.1246 (Aug 22, 2013)
Reviewing 126.96.36.1991 (Feb 19, 2013)
Very fine recording software. Works perfectly with provided codecs (like XviD) and separate ones as well, like x264 VFW. Record just about anything. Plenty of options and available customizations. Low resource usage. Clean installation. Free to try (watermark). Highly recommended.
No comments yet