DVDFab All-In-One, a versatile package containing all DVDFab products -- DVD Copy, DVD Ripper, Blu-ray Copy, Blu-ray Ripper, Blu-ray to DVD Converter, 2D to 3D Converter, Blu-ray 3D Ripper, Video Converter, HD Decrypter, and File Transfer. It provides totally complete solutions for all your DVD/Blu-ray/video issues and performs perfectly. Each product can be purchased separately.
- New: Added the support for some new Java protections
- New: Added the support for more discs in the free HD Decrypter
- New: Added the conversion profiles for iPhone SE and SAMSUNG Galaxy S7
- New: Added the support to remove Cinavia watermarks found on The Last Witch Hunter, Ouija, Unbroken, Trainwreck (Theatrical Cut version) and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part2 3D
- New: Added the support to delay or position external subtitles in the Creator option
- Fix: A crash problem when opening Blu-ray sources in certain cases
- Fix: A problem that the Cinavia removal solution failed to work when converting a Blu-ray to DVD
- Fix: A problem that the AC-3 audio tracks could not be set as default playback audio when converting file sources for Apple TV
- Fix: A problem that DVDFab failed to open some .ts files in certain cases
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Sep 22, 2015)
It's become useless now as it doesn't remove region code or copy protection even though I set it up to remove region and all protection. Crappy ware.
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Dec 3, 2014)
Non-US versions still decrypt a-ok
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Oct 20, 2014)
Used to give this a five star all the time cause it did just what I needed it to do all the time. I only purchased the bluray copy though, not the whole thing. Always got my free updates automatically. 60 bucks for 2 years, fair to me. Well, now that the new versions don't work anymore without 3rd party software, I'm not that thrilled. DVDFab should have given their decryption software away for free until things get right with this BS from copyright laws. My version, which still works, expires in December, then I can use the newest version with Woookao as my decryptor.
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Aug 23, 2014)
Thanx for that @bigspud.
It's Yonks since I used this App, but i can remember when the Decrypter part
of this Proggy was Kicking around as a Freebie. I "would" have grabbed a copy
at the Time But It's very vague as to what problem I hit.. It could be that you got
2 free goes, & then it Disabled.... Along those Lines... I just can't remember.
I've been to a Site this morning tho... lol
Lo & Behold. The HD decrypter is there as a freebie... [quote] DVDFab HD Decrypter is also a free Blu-ray decrypter and DVD decrypter [unquote].
If anyone tries this .. F R E E .. Decrypter, You should post in this thread as to
Exactly "how free" it is.
There are also... M O R E free Apps at this place..... "Oh Dear" ffs.
Read the top 3 Lines, Top of my LINK-page.... So you get with the Plan ... lol
Then you want the Second Item down the page... DVDFab HD Decrypter...
Read the 5 line preview. (That's where I got my quote from). & It should be
Happy Days from there on in.... Lets be Knowing... ~_^
The Price has to be a laff tho. Who Rips/Burns Disks.. Only the Dedicated surely.
Or is this App aim at our SwashBuckling friends in Malay, Ind, Pak, etc.
A Disk is Todays Floppy.......... Nowadays It's .. E2 Streaming ... (or the Like).
Still Gotta give this Sukka 5* tho .... The best of it's day..!!
Reviewing 188.8.131.52 (Aug 15, 2014)
no longer works, says i have to pay now to just decrypt to hdd.
Which DVD cope software is best