GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Intel GPU codenames now have the CPU name prepended
- All Intel GPUs newer than Sandy Bridge have UEFI marked as available
- Fixed AMD Beema ROP and TMU count, process size 28 nm
- Fixed Bay Trail to be 22 nm, DX11
- Added support for Intel Kaby Lake, Apollo Lake
- Added support for NVIDIA GTX 1050, 1050 Ti Mobile, Quadro 5000, GP104 based GTX 1060, GP104-based Quadro Mobile
Reviewing 0.7.7 (Feb 17, 2014)
Reviewing 0.7.6 (Jan 29, 2014)
very handy little program indeed.
Reviewing 0.7.3 (Sep 25, 2013)
Reviewing 0.5.2 (Mar 23, 2011)
Useful with PC's you are not familiar with & don't want to dismantle & get showered with dust. I personally like this utility.
No comments yet