InnoExtractor allows you to inspect all embedded files of installers and extract them to a local folder or a portable devices, without having to run the setup.
Some features include the ability to open installers by drag and drop from Windows Explorer; extract all embedded files of the installer (including the script) to a local folder, to zip package or to a self-extracting module; convert the CompiledCode.bin file of the installer to a readable assembly code file (for advanced users only); run embedded files; perform file searches by keyword; history for recently opened installers and more.
- Added and improved support for new Inno Setup 5.5.8 and 5.5.9
- Added new text highlighting for new [Files] section of InnoExtractor Text Viewer for the recent keywords
- Improved application installer
- Updated Innounp API to version 0.46: Increased max. LZMA dictionary size to 1Gb
- Updated some minor text strings for Spanish and English language files
- Changed a small issue for VirusTotal internal engine
- Fixed Installer Properties window freeze bug when that occurs when the installer file is moved, deleted or renamed externally from current folder during VirusTotal check
- Fixed some small behaviors for "About InnoExtractor..." window
- Fixed other small bugs of previous version
Reviewing 22.214.171.124 (Nov 27, 2015)
Yes it's now adware and time to uninstall and switch to InnoEx 0.9 which is by default portable and comes with context/right-click option, runs perfectly.
Reviewing 126.96.36.199 (Oct 21, 2014)
From v188.8.131.52 gone crippleware, some current features now removed, "donate" to upgrade to Plus version.
Reviewing 184.108.40.206 (Apr 25, 2014)
Don't shy away from CMD: It's an easy way to step outside of Windows.
Some help for those who've never used cmd or are Unfamiliar.. ^_^
CMD line version switches. For a *.exe file @Root C:\
NOTE THE SPACES in the 2 strings Below.!!
Start>Run . (Type) CMD (Click OK) CMD will launch & part of the String will be there
C:\Documents and Settings\user>
NOW.. Just add the command & switch. Where the command is: I want to use InnoExtractor to work with a .exe file @C:\
& the switch is -v Verify, & then -x Xtract
1) C:\Documents and Settings\user>innounp C:\*.exe -v
2) C:\Documents and Settings\user>innounp C:\*.exe -x
Where -v is Verification. Hit Enter. You get a list of the packed files.
Where -x is Xtraction... "Happy" .. Hit enter & Xtract to "\user" folder.
Note: Open Candy & other rubbish is USUALLY in a "temp" folder.
Toolbars can be anywhere. Plugins or Add-Ons is a good place to look.
After Extraction place all files in a new folder & Scan it to be sure.
Extracting Installers this way, will "NOT" trigger your A/v... Keep Safe.. I/Ex 5*
Reviewing 220.127.116.11 (Apr 24, 2014)
The installer of InnoExtractor provided by Softpedia is clean.
Reviewing 18.104.22.168 (Apr 19, 2014)
Will install a lot of crapware even when told not to install anything else. I am talking about the zip file that you have here,
Search for these SHA256 checksums - you will see virustotal scans.
Fileforum, please remove this from this site.
I noticed that softpedia has a file with different checksums.
No comments yet