K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of components needed for audio and video playback in DirectShow players such as Windows Media Player, Media Center, and Media Player Classic. It contains everything you need to play all common audio and video file formats. It also provides additional functionality such a thumbnail generation in Explorer. The pack has a very advanced installer which is highly flexible and has unique problem solving capabilities.
Full contains everything you need to play all the common audio and video file formats.
- Updated LAV Filters to version 0.69-3-gcfd95
- Updated Codec Tweak Tool to version 6.1.6
- Updated MediaInfo Lite to version 0.7.92.1
- Better compatibility with DriverPack installer. If the codec pack installer is executed by DriverPack, and a generic VGA driver is detected, then the drivers' (lack of) capabilities are ignored, and we will use the capability information from our intern
- Please report if you know of any other installation scenarios where the runtime detection of the codec pack should be adjusted
Reviewing 12.1.0 (Apr 22, 2016)
Reviewing 11.3.6 (Aug 4, 2015)
Still the best
Reviewing 11.3.0 (Jul 30, 2015)
Works great! If you have a problem, just report it at their forum and it will be fixed super fast. Their support is very smart and friendly.
Reviewing 11.3.0 (Jul 22, 2015)
Doesn't follow the options 'Options./Playback/After Playback....'
if you can't honor your current options, better have no options at all, so people can choose an alternative product.
Reviewing 11.0.0 (Feb 19, 2015)
best all in one codec pack with MPC