KoolMoves is a web animation authoring tool that creates Flash movies and frames for animated gifs. Create text effects, import vector clipart, attach wav audio, fill shapes with color gradients or bitmaps, add actions to text buttons and frames, plus more.
- Implemented numerous tweeks to the interface, particularly timeline/score, bottom navigation toolbar, icons, tooltips, and dialog font
- Added ability to right-click on right Views Toolbar to remove it
- Added more complete css styling when exporting as an iframe
- Added menu item for importing swf file in Html5 interface
- Improved import of a swf file as an editable movie with regard to buttons
- Simplified properties dialog, eliminating tabbed pages
- Converted more wizard-type dialogs that use property sheets
- Fixed crash when click on upper, right button on Properties dialog to make it small
- Fixed border thickness problem when importing a swf file as an editable movie when shape thickness exceeds 1 pixel
- Fixed tools toolbar icon images when exiting bones editing mode when tools toolbar icons are 24x24 pixels
Reviewing 8.6.0 (Jun 28, 2013)
Hate it when I find lies on the web. Says freeware but that is just a demo. Just tell the truth if you want trust.
Reviewing 8.1.2 (Jul 22, 2011)
Might be useful if they open sourced it. Otherwise its crap.
Reviewing 7.0.4 (Apr 10, 2009)
Pretty lame interface. If you have Adobe Flash, I recommend to stick with it. Koolmoves will not bring you new possibilities...
No comments yet