NStudio is a free (open source) editor that was written in C# on the .NET 2.0 Framework. The idea of NStudio is to support all the features of one perfect text editor. It has 5 modules for editing text (Scintilla, Rich Text Editor, ICSharpCode editor, Standart windows editor and WYSIWYG HTML Editor), web browser, plugins and many tools.
.NET Framework 2.0
- Added: Added Hungarian language (translated by Sasa)
- Updated: FileSearch plugin version 4.1.3 (a lot of bug fixes and some changes)
- Updated: ICSharpCode.TextEditor updated to version 220.127.116.1178
- Updated: WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking updated to 2.1 revision 40 from SVN
- Updated: ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll updated to 0.85.4.369
- Changed: No more assembly signing
Reviewing 0.1 Beta 3 (Sep 18, 2007)
Looks good, decent functionality. However, I have a hard time finding any editor to replace notepad++.
No, Notepad++ doesn't have the in app preview, but its not that hard to have it open up a browser of choice to review the code in if needed.
NStudio is off to a good start. Hopefully, it will only improve from this point forward.
Reviewing 0.1 Alpha 7 (May 31, 2007)
Cute program but there is allot of functionality missing. It has a Scintilla mode but it isn't configurable yet. Once that is sorted out it will be a great editor. I recommend sticking with SciTE for the time being.
No comments yet