Net Transport is a fast and powerful download tool. You may use it to download files from Internet servers. It now supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS (Microsoft Media Services), and RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol) - five protocols used to transfer data. It can use multiple threads to download files. If a site allows multithreaded downloads, you can expect much faster speeds. This is especially effective for MMS streams because they use a fixed transmission speed and loading several streams of the same file fully uses your Internet bandwidth.
Yes - 90 day timeout
- Added "Buffer" option for RTMP to control the recording performance
- Added code for RTMP to process Connection general-header field
- Modified to run Sniffer module as Administrator, so you could open the main program as normal user
- Added code to limit the number of result lines for Sniffer, the earliest entries would be overlaid
- Fixed file operation in UTF-8 encoding for SSH so that Desktop system could display correctly
- Added "Parse browser click" context menu item for the drop window
Reviewing 2.94a.560 (Jul 6, 2010)
Brilliant. Succeeds where all others fail. E.g. saving BBC iPlayer shows.
Reviewing 2.88.488 (Oct 5, 2009)
Net Transport 2.88 (Oct 6, 2009):
* Smaller SSH code.
* Added support to get LATM-based MPEG-4 Audio file via Darwin/QuickTime Streaming Server.
* Modified CONNECT method to promote successful chance to record streaming via RTMP.
* Fixed a crash bug while BT task was uploading.
* Improved the upload transfer rate for BT.
* Most socket connections were changed from non-blocking mode to blocking mode to improve transfer performance.
Reviewing 2.85.460 (Jun 8, 2009)
I preferr Url Snooper. It's free!
Reviewing 2.70.428 (Oct 23, 2008)
I used to have the ancient version. 1.87.xxx on my machine. Its gone only becauseit does not work with FireFox! Of course the idiot who wrote this piece didn't bother to mention if this newer version does or not. Why download this software if I only get useless information????
Reviewing 2.55.392 (Feb 12, 2008)
Best streams' grabber out there.
No comments yet