Notepad++ is a free source editor with the syntax highlighting and syntax folding. It also gives the extra functionality to define a user's own language for the syntax folding and syntax highlighting. You can print your source code in color. It allows a user to edit the different document in the same time, and even to edit the same document synchronizely in 2 different views. It supports full drag and drop.
- Fix CIA Hacking Notepad++ issue (https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_26968090.html)
- Fix mouse wheel to task list scroll crash bug
- Fix flickering issue while switching back after modifying or deleting a document from outside
- Support Motorola S-Record, Intel and Tektronix extended hex file formats
- Improve multi-line tab: maintaining the selected tab position
- Fix add char into word char list bug
- Add Shift+Enter in Find dialog for searching in the opposite direction
- Fix a regression that delimiter settings is not retained correctly
- Add clear command button in shortcut mapper
- Enhancement: file extension supported in Load/Save Session dialog if a session file extension is set
Reviewing 6.8.9 (Jan 15, 2016)
The release 6.8.9 has been removed from the website because it failed the regression test.
Reviewing 6.7.4 "Je suis Charlie Edition" (Jan 12, 2015)
But it's a very good Editor.
Reviewing 6.7.2 (Dec 29, 2014)
This program is very good but it can't handle extremely large files.
Reviewing 6.6.6 "Friday the 13th Edition" (Jun 13, 2014)
Gave it it a 5 stars rating just because of the version number and the date it's out as in Friday the 13th. :-P Also did a screen capture!
Reviewing 6.6.1 (May 7, 2014)
2 stars less for not fixing "stylerTheme" path in "config" file to be portable even though I told the author about it ages ago.
No comments yet