OpenShot Video Editor is a free, open-source video editor licensed under the GPL version 3.0. OpenShot can take your videos, photos, and music files and help you create the film you have always dreamed of. Easily add sub-titles, transitions, and effects, and then export your film to DVD, YouTube, Vimeo, Xbox 360, and many other common formats.
- New release of openshot-qt! Bumping version to 2.3.3, and libopenshot depenency to 0.1.6
- Adding CFBundlePackageType key to Info.plist, and symlinking a few files which I don't think are considered executables in the app bundle. A bit experimental, but trying to overcome an issue with Gatekeeper on OS X Sierra
- Fixed SpaceMovie 3D animated title alpha key frames, and adjusted the position of the main title to be better centered when it appears
- Fixing bug when selecting effect on a clip (where selection dropdown would not populate)
- Fixed bug on certain systems when loading list of all supported languages
- Fixed backup recovery issue which would not refresh the timeline on load
- Fixed bug destroying the lock file (if another process already deleted the lock file)
- Added C++ exception parsing from archived exception data
- Adding a script to parse and aggregate Python error logs for OpenShot
- Another attempt to fix the race condition causing the "zipimport.ZipImportError: can't decompress data; zlib not available" when launching a frozen version of OpenShot
- Fixed a common error on the title editor (caused by a missing font-style)
- Protecting query classes more, to prevent invalid clip/tran/effect ids from crashing
- Removing NVidia driver from AppImage (build server)
- Updated supporters and donors file
- Updated translations and improved translation test script (which validates all string replacements are found in translations)
- New release of libopenshot (0.1.6)
- Fixing Timeline::SetJSON to use a lock, and reopen the reader if already open. This fixes an issue when trying to open another project while the current project is being accessed (i.e. during playback)
- Adding additional lock on ClearAllCache method, to prevent crash
- Fixing a data type issues with max()
- Big improvement with handling invalid video and audio timestamps, defaulting to more sane values (when huge crazy timestamps are detected)
- Fixing a bug when disabling video/audio tracks on FrameMappers
- Adding additional bail-out code when stuck searching for a video/audio packet that probably doesn't exist
- Added improved "checked frame" handling, and once 1 frame is detected as invalid, clean out any other invalid ones as well
Reviewing 2.3.3 (May 21, 2017)
no longer crashed on export of video ! love it
Reviewing 2.3.3 (May 21, 2017)
I really like the simplicity of this editor easy to use for beginners and has many features to keep the experts happy !
Reviewing 2.3.0 Beta (Apr 2, 2017)
glad to see windows version love the linux one the windows version did freeze on video export windows 7 64 bit detailed crash report
Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
Application Name: launch.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 57a98a3e
Hang Signature: fc0e
Hang Type: 1
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Hang Signature 1: fc0ec449af52f03aeacba8ba5758d110
Additional Hang Signature 2: 1b44
Additional Hang Signature 3: 1b44af02c42e0f16f2559b933247ee90
Additional Hang Signature 4: 6b7b
Additional Hang Signature 5: 6b7b5afd578d9723341a3944c2abfac4
Additional Hang Signature 6: 53fe
Additional Hang Signature 7: 53fe8e29cfc78cfdcc0627e6073eb1cf
Reviewing 2.2.0 (Dec 26, 2016)
Hello "Some Guy"
Long Time Since I Reviewed an App With Your Remarks on Board.
Best Wishes for 17 My Friend..!!
VERY... Very Nice App.
With Excellent Features. Open Source, With Many Donators/Devs.
Unfortunately Tho.. This App Is Not Aimed at Pro's. (Ri**ers).
It Lacks "Frame-Accuracy" Cutting.. Which, may Sound Trivial.
But It Aint.. However..... THAT Is My Opinion..!!
All In All. A Tasty App... Nice as a Free Family Editor.
4* .. To The Contributors & Open Source Editor... Thanx.
Reviewing 2.1.0 Beta (Aug 31, 2016)
easy yo use works great under linux to !
No comments yet